icon

jeep liberty 2002

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ryetarded 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2006 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged  

I am setting up the bypass and the instructions arent quite clear . On a jeep liberty 2002 standard no power locks

Using a test lead , power the ignition . if you experience a power loss during this step you will exit the programming mode.

I am unsure how to power the ignition with a test lead do i jusst hook my test light to the ground and then to the ignition wire???

also is it a must to hook up the door pins >

ryetarded 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2006 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  
The door pins that are given in the instructions describe them as tan tan orange tan red /tan blue etc .. right of the steering column i cannot find these wires could they also be a different color?.. do  i connect the door pins all togeathe as there is only one neg door pin and one pos door pin ?? thanks for the input
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 18, 2006 at 4:39 AM / IP Logged  
LOCKPink/violetPin-14 on C2 connector at Fuseblock -
One wire doorlock system. Use the PINK/VIOLET (1400-ohms to ground for lock, 440-ohms to ground for unlock.). The BCM is part of the fusepanel/junction block under the driver's side dash. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
UNLOCKPink/violetPin-14 on C2 connector at Fuseblock -
One wire doorlock system. Use the PINK/VIOLET (1400-ohms to ground for lock, 440-ohms to ground for unlock.). The BCM is part of the fusepanel/junction block under the driver's side dash. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
DRIVER LOCK MOTORORANGE / blackPin-6 on C2 connector at Fuseblock +
The fuseblock and BCM are part of the BCM/fuseblock assembly. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
DRIVER UNLOCK MOTORORANGE / violetPin-8 on C2 connector at Fuseblock +
The fuseblock and BCM are part of the BCM/fuseblock assembly. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
PASSENGER UNLOCK MOTORPink/blackPin-9 on C2 connector at Fuseblock +
DOORPINSEE NOTES
For separate door triggers, use TAN pin-4 on C1 connector (driver's door) and TAN/WHITE pin-5 on C2 connector (all other doors). Domelight output is YELLOW at pin-23 of the C1 connector at the FUSEBLOCK. The fuseblock and BCM are part of the bcm/fuseblock assembly. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
HOODPINBROWN / tanPin-6 on C1 connector at BCM -
This wire is not available on the base model. The BCM is part of the fusepanel/junction block under the driver's side dash. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
TRUNK PINTan/blackPin-7 on C1 connector at BCM -
The back window ajar wire is YELLOW/WHITE at pin-9 on the C1 connector. The BCM is part of the fusepanel/junction block under the driver's side dash. See the BCM/FUSEBLOCK graphic for exact pin locations.
ryetarded 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2006 at 8:26 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the input

Great website !!!

ryetarded 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2006 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged  

I figured out why i was having problems jumping the ignition wire in the instructions it says to use a fused test lead to kick up the ignition ...The problem with the one i was using it wasnt giving it enough juice ..i used a fused wire and jumped off the 12 volt starter wire to the ignition wire then went through the steps of entering the two keys entering program mode of the jeep then holding the chdt1000 tto the ignition bolt it programed up perfect but for some reason it put the rs into a wierd mode that wouldnt even let me flash the hood pin I had to unplug the entire unit and re insert the plugs to the rs this seemed to reset the unit and then let me flash the hood pin ... i fired up the starter and works perfect .........ps had a heck of a time finding the door pin i ended up following it back into the cab throught the door harness ....its the tan one .. none of the tan red striped wires in the column harnesses would give me an on off on the tester with door opening and clossing . 

I really appriciate this site and hope that this info would help anyone in stalling a ch-dt1000 from prostart .. feel free to pm if you have any problems .. i think i got them figuresd out pretty good

ryetarded 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2006 at 8:35 AM / IP Logged  

what color is the heater blower wire and its location ? is there a site that i can just look this tyoe of info up on???

thanks

xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2006 at 4:34 PM / IP Logged  
try here. Make sure to always verify with a dmm before hooking up any wires, diagrams are just a reference they are not guarranteed accurate.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic