icon

jl vs clif designs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
snhtown 
Copper - Posts: 178
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2006 at 8:28 PM / IP Logged  
finest is right try Adire Audio or RE Audio, most people on the street probaly havent heard of them, and they are both good quality stuff, brahma may spark your intrest, or a xxx....bad idea with the backseat sub...just go with 2 really bad ass 12's or 15's instead of 3 ok ones...
93cavdemon 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2006 at 12:17 AM / IP Logged  
well i mad my decision i was out today shopping lookin for something that peaked my intrest...saw alot of bad deals on jls (i get my stuff from the top retailer in the state of nj) but anyways i ended up at best buy buying the infinity reference sub, and i must say it is great... i love it. as for every one else opions, i know re and adrie are good quality subs just the re subs are out of the price i wanna spend and i really couldnt find adries (the way i go thouch systems ill shure ill have one of them sooner or later). i figure im gonna get 2 more of the infinitys and thne maybe 2 12"s or something in the back seat...im going with 3 little subs and then something else in the back seat for an extra wow factor.
i sold the w7 cuz i was in desperate need of money, and i really didnt like it all that much. the w7 was jsut a think that ppl can look and be like wow thats a w7 but if i do say so my 2 12" w1`s are alot louder then the 12w7 i had. and i must say when i added this infinty it is louder then the 2 12w1s and the 12w7 together. w7s are nice but not for me i guess. and dont even guess how much i got rid of it 4 you guys will want to come slap me
specialaudio 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2006 at 8:10 PM / IP Logged  
i Say look at either some infinitys/jbls or even some mtx... no one i know like mtx, but i think there alright...
93' Cutlass
killer sonata 
Silver - Posts: 718
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2006 at 8:01 AM / IP Logged  
MTX is awesome. their newer amps arent all that reliable, but their subs are amazing. id take the 8500 series over a W7 anyday.
specialaudio 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2006 at 11:33 AM / IP Logged  
alright wicked.. im glad someone agrees with me jl vs clif designs - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
93' Cutlass
splaudio 
Copper - Posts: 237
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 12, 2006 at 7:07 PM / IP Logged  
152dbs with 3 8's on what meter,lol.  maybe with the meter boucing on the cone...
killer sonata 
Silver - Posts: 718
Silver spacespace
Posted: December 15, 2006 at 8:16 AM / IP Logged  
term lab meter at the dash. Im not gonna argue it if you dont belive me. I was there and saw it happen so thats good enough for me.  
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic