icon

06 hyundai sonata issue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
notloudenough2 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2006 at 7:15 AM / IP Logged  
I installed a crimestopper rs1304dp remote start in a 2006 sonata. everything works great until first thing in the morning . the car will not unlock or lock. It will start and it gets the signal from the remote as the lights flash but the car will not unlock or lock. i have the disarm wire hooked up, then i hooked that to the status wire for a more steady ground, i even set the unit to send a wake up pulse through the ignitions--- which shouldnt matter because the car will start in the morning, just not unlock. i took the key and unlocked the door and the remote started working the locks  immediatey. its almost as if the car has some kind of deadbolt system like toyota used to have. any one have any ideas ??????
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 21, 2006 at 10:05 PM / IP Logged  

Unhook your disarm wire....it doesn't need to be disarmed to start....it will disarm with unlock (double pulse)

And typically a "so called status wire" is ground output while under remote start ...this could also be a problem.

notloudenough2 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2006 at 6:17 AM / IP Logged  

tried it, didnt work

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 22, 2006 at 8:36 AM / IP Logged  
Next try energizing the keysence wire at the column. Its in a 4 pin plug. Red wire POS(+). Use you status output AND a relay to throw a posative to this wire.....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic