icon

song used in orange H2, unique whips?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jaime zeledon 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2006 at 5:59 PM / IP Logged  
Did anyone ever find out what song was used in the orange H2 on the show unique whips if someone knows tell me.
Rover Driver
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 23, 2006 at 8:16 AM / IP Logged  
Have you logged on to their site (the whipsters) and tried to contact them? Thats the only thing they got goin for themselves. Rich clients that don't know any different. And that occasional "new song' that no one has heard. Figure out the air date of the show you heard the song on.
jaime zeledon 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: December 23, 2006 at 8:34 PM / IP Logged  
Il try that,if I get the name il post it.
Rover Driver
autosoundunique 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2007 at 3:13 PM / IP Logged  

i called unique autosport, Talked to them, They apparntly dont own the rights to the song, They said to call Fox,.. I called Fox, they said the speed channel has it... im waiting for this girl in the Legal Dept.at speed to call me back and see how the heck I can get this song

specialaudio 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2007 at 8:46 PM / IP Logged  
wow, im sure that if you go on kazza or bit torrnet you'll fine it no problem, all this work just for one song:P
who did you talk to from unquie? that Amazing wonderful man, Will castro.. haha wow my hero song used in orange H2, unique whips? -- posted image.
93' Cutlass
autosoundunique 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2007 at 8:00 AM / IP Logged  

specialaudio wrote:
wow, im sure that if you go on kazza or bit torrnet you'll fine it no problem, all this work just for one song:P
who did you talk to from unquie? that Amazing wonderful man, Will castro.. haha wow my hero song used in orange H2, unique whips? -- posted image.

lol, yeah..  no i dont remember who i talked to but nobody has a clue whats going on over there, thats for sure, that song is impossible to find, torrent or download. i called fox, i got transfered about 100 times, and finally ended up with somone from the speed channel, number but they dont like to answer there phones.. song used in orange H2, unique whips? -- posted image.

got spl 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2007 at 5:52 PM / IP Logged  
I believe its by Mr. Shadow... Not Sure... Still looking...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic