CA670 behavior and remote icons?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
davkenrem 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: December 25, 2006 at 9:06 AM / IP Logged  
Hello,
I have a Code Alarm CA670 installed in my 1999 Chevy Tahoe along with the CL100 Telematics option. I installed the alarm myself this past summer without any problems. Now I have a couple of small issues. Firstly the alarm on occasion will make 5 quick chirps after arming, and continue to chirp for what seems like every 15- 30 minutes. The only commonality I can associate with the issue is once the temperature dips below freezing, the behavior seems to occur, however I'm not sure if this is the only factor. My second question may or may not be related. On my 2way remote there is an undocumented icon displayed. It is a round clock face with hands set at 10:10 and "24hr" at the bottom of the clock face. This is displayed above the hood of the car on the remotes diaplay. I have no idea what this icon refers to as it does not appear in the manual at all. There are several other undocumented icons which are not listed in the alarms manuals. Does anyone have any ideas about these issues?
Thanks in advance for your help.
davkenrem.
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 25, 2006 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
not sure on the chirps, but the the clock part sould stand for 24hr is millitary time and if cahge it to 12hr it regular time. with out seeign the remtoe cant guess what they are, if no body comes here and says what is what can contact code
davkenrem 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 25, 2006 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  
no, it is not military time, AM or PM are still displayed and military tim is never displayed.
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 25, 2006 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
Sounds like you activated either the Daily Start Timer, the Temperature Start Mode, or the 2/4 Hour Start Up Timer Mode.
Mike
davkenrem 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2006 at 5:21 AM / IP Logged  
Nope, the car never starts when this chirping occurs, car only starts on remote start command.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic