icon

2001 Dodge Dakota, Alarm, Remote Start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
adamski 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2006 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  
1. I’ am in the middle of installation huatai HT-800s to Dakota 2001, do I need to have the DIODE installed in the pin trigger wire??, I tried without but no chance to work, when I try to remote start it I’ am receiving 3 sounds but no starting.
2.after arming the alarm, the siren will sound indefinitely, Disarming the alarm arming again the same case will happen again. Please someone help me.
3.do I have to connect the hand break wire if my vehicle is automatic, will it work without connecting it?
I need help badly.
Thank you.
Adam
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 29, 2006 at 8:19 AM / IP Logged  

Might you have your diodes facing the wrong direction? (for door trigger isolation)

The vehicle IS equipped with a transponder ign. What bypass did you use? How is it wired?

You don't need the hand brake wire for an auto trans.

adamski 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2006 at 9:36 AM / IP Logged  
Yes I used the bypass, I tested the bypass it works properly, but I still have problem with the starter, as soon as I plug the power wire and the rest wires, the unit arming the alarm itself, the siren will sound indefinitely.
Please Help.
Adam
adamski 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2007 at 9:52 PM / IP Logged  
2001 Dodge Dakota I'm installing car remote starter with alarm AS Aftermarketgeneration it's made by Automate
I'm trying to make power locks work I used 820ohm Lock Resistor and 330ohm Unlock, through relays but no luck, do I need to connect all the door trigger for power locks to work?? what may be the problem? pls give me advice.
Do I need to do features programming routine for the locks to work??
Adam

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic