icon

2002 VW beetle door locks

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mr.papageorgio 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2006 at 9:37 PM / IP Logged  

hey guys i already did a search and couldnt come up with exactly what i am looking for with help heres my deal

2002 beetle  with NO power windows ...i can get the car to lock but can not get it to unlock have DEI 990 set to double pulse unlock ...also there is NOT a WHITE/ green wire anywhere in door ....another installer got the door to unlock when disarming the alarm but only drivers  door then when hitting unlock for the 2nd time it will unlock passnger door ....i just cant seem to find a wire to unlock the doors when hitting the button once ...i even went to the 6 wires going through a gromet going to lock motor and key cylinder and cant find the wire in there ...

can anyone give me some help here on colors or where even to find it ..

also before car came in to the bay the factory keyless setup did not work not sure if that has something to do with it ...thanks for the help

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2006 at 10:20 PM / IP Logged  
If the factory keyless doesnt work than that is gonna probally be mimicked by the starter. Why not just use the disarm wire and set to double pulse?
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
mr.papageorgio 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2006 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged  
there is no disarm wire in sdthe car it disarms with unlock .....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic