icon

Chameleon paint suppliers online?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
torquehead 
Copper - Posts: 144
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2006 at 10:24 PM / IP Logged  

Hey all...  Been a while eh?  Its great to be back to work in the shop.

I think I need to move on to a new supplier for smaller scale projects when it comes to paint.  I need to start buying higher priced paint in much smaller parts, such as aerosol type specialty paints.  Im wondering of Who, and How good your online or at least web-accessible paint suppliers are?  Im looking specifically for the Hues and Chameleon type paints, and who will provide it in aerosol cans?  So, let me hear it......

Thanks...

maglin 
Copper - Posts: 206
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2006 at 12:57 AM / IP Logged  
walmart sells a 3 stage pearl/candy/mica set for about 30 bucks
don't know how much it covers. i plan on using it for the interior of my gt actually.
torquehead 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2006 at 5:32 PM / IP Logged  

...well, I did brave to adventure to those for a last resort.  I checked out Hobby Lobby, Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot to actually find something useable, but not identical matches to prexisting paint that may already be on a car. 

I seem to get a bit of correction jobs from some of my area's slackers and it has not so far paid off to buy even a pint can, this is from here on out....out of the question being I have an estimated $3400 sitting on a back shelf of half used paint, accelorators and such. 

If I must, I will resort to the hobbyist paints and have it remixed if its possible and just tag the whole price to the customer, its wrong, but if its what I have to do....it sucks, plus the worry of paint match. 

So honestly, does nobody have small aerosol cans with automotive grade (in hue, pearl, and chameleon) specialty paints? 

Thank you much Maglin! 

rkaczar 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2007 at 9:20 PM / IP Logged  

idk if your still checking this post but your ticket is www.alsacorp.com . they have everything you can imagine for automotive creative finishes mad for spray guns as well as most of there products in aerosol now. let me know what you think

disturbing the peace since 1984
torquehead 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2007 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged  
Yes sir, rkaczar, Ill back that up!  They have some twisted products, I love thier products.  About a week after my last reply, I found Alsa Corp on accident and ordered right away.  Found it a near promising replacement of my ways when ordering smaller quantities!  Regardless, THANK You Much!  If I had Not found them, you would have led me to them.  Hey, even if you find a company even relative to them, let me know, I stopped looking after I found them....maybe you found more than I have?  Catchya...
sinforsale9 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2007 at 1:38 AM / IP Logged  
Best Place Around. Sells Small Quantities of House of Kolor and Alsa Corp Paints. Alsa Corp Now carries their full line of paints in the Killer cans. Nice for a one time user of someone not willing to invest money is some spray equiptment. CHECK THESE GUYS OUT!
www.coastairbrush.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic