Infinity Kappa 255a

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jeenysu919 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2007 at 8:41 PM / IP Logged  

Hi

I just bought a used Infinity 255a amplifier from a friend of mine. The only drawback is that it didn't come with the Weco connectors that came from the factory. I thought these would be easy to find but it turns out I am either not very good at looking or they really are hard to find. Could anyone tell me where to find the part #'s or the connectors or just an appropriate replacement?

Cheers

kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2007 at 8:54 PM / IP Logged  
Lol, email the company, theres a lady who does customer service there that is amazing, I emailed asking where i can BUY a infinity shirt, and she asked for my size and address. Within 3 days I had 3 shirts( 2 t-shirts, and a POLO) along with 12 leather hackey sacks, and stickers and stuff. Haha, theyll help you out, EXCELENT cust. service
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)
kirktcashalini 
Silver - Posts: 492
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2007 at 8:57 PM / IP Logged  
her name is Jamie, the one who helped me out for no reason above and beyond.
email - HCGPARTS@harman.com (m-f 8-4, expect a answer within a half hour lol)
99 Blazer LT.   Yellow Top. Big 3. Infinity Kappa Speakers All Around. Jensen CD/DVD flip out. 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 12DVQs powered by a Alpine PDX600.1 (in one custom box, building a FG box)

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic