icon

07 Nissan Versa Stereo Wire Colors

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mustangfoo 
Silver - Posts: 371
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 18, 2007 at 7:30 PM / IP Logged  
I have obtained the stereo wire codes for the 07 Nissan Versa SL Hatchback. Just thought I would post to let everybody know if they end up working on a SL Versa, as I am sure the S trim wire codes are different, but this may help with both trims.
NISSAN VERSA AUDIO WIRE COLOR CHART
Brownish-orange(the thickest lead) - 12v Constant
Orange - Illumination
Cyan - Switched Lead/Accesory wire/Ignition wire
Black - Ground
Grey - Right Rear Negative
Teal - Right Rear Positive
Purple - Left Rear Negative
Red - Left Rear Positive
BROWN / Pink - Left Front Negative
White - Left Front Positive
Green - Right Front Positive
RED / Blue - Right Front Negative
Hope this helps some out, as I know right now the kits and harnesses are scarce and not shipping out quick, but double dins will fit w/o a kit. I have the harness, kit, and antenna adapters ordered from my distributor and we will see when they get here if my wire codes are completely accurate to what they have on the harness, as these codes should be 100%
07 Nissan Versa Stereo Wire Colors -- posted image.
Eclipse 8445, Kicker DS60's, Hifonics TXi4400, Eclipse SW6143DVC, and Power Acoustik LT980-2.
drvnbysound 
Silver - Posts: 289
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2007 at 5:04 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone know what size speakers these have all the way around? Please advise. Customer interested in getting speakers replaced, checking before I have to pull all the panels just to find out.
mustangfoo 
Silver - Posts: 371
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2007 at 5:58 PM / IP Logged  
they are 6 1/2 front and back. Careful with mounting depth as it is pretty shallow and will hit the window. I used Kicker DS60 great depth and pretty good sound. I should have measured the max depth when I was in there. When I do the rear speakers I will measure it.
Eclipse 8445, Kicker DS60's, Hifonics TXi4400, Eclipse SW6143DVC, and Power Acoustik LT980-2.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic