toyota rav4 2006 12v accessory wires

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
boboxx 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2007 at 7:44 AM / IP Logged  

Hello,

Any one where I could find a suitable in existent wiring to connect 2 individual feed of 10amp each to power my heated seats?

Or should I run a direct wire from the battery trough a relay? If so is there a easy place to find a 12v accessory wire that I could use?

I was looking in the fuse box #3 last nigh and noticed that the fused used to power the OEM heated seat is there is there any chance that the rest of the wiring is there and that it could be used for the relay (it's only a 15amp).

Thanks

Christian

rabenoja 
Copper - Posts: 61
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2007 at 9:15 PM / IP Logged  

In the ignition harness, white and pink tests as ignition, red tests as Accessory.  You could use any of these wire to trigger a relay using the blue wire (30 A) in the ignition harness. 

An alternative would be to just  tap off one of the circuits at the fusebox.  Maybe the cigarrette lighter...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic