icon

my first box enclosure

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Sandungero24 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: February 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM / IP Logged  

do you now that the xbox 360 and ps3 already came out.

my first box enclosure - Page 2 -- posted image.
j68rh 
Copper - Posts: 147
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2007 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged  
Look some people on this site can be pretty negative. When I first started my installs weren't that great but now they are tons better. What you always have to remember if your going to set time aside to do an install make sure its more then 2 hours a day. I have done some work check it out at www.askdaudio.com in the satisfied customers rides. I'll tell you this though when I was 15 and jsut starting out my stuff look terrible.
tackbradley 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2007 at 2:00 AM / IP Logged  
you are aware the the nintendo cant be used by anyone when the car is in motion right? youd need some pretty serious harnessing or something to keep it from freezing everytime you hit a tar line in the road. i love the idea but it sucks that it can only be played at a stand still. my favorite game was excitebike!!! yay!
~Jason
(516) Drum Co.
maglin 
Copper - Posts: 206
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2007 at 6:52 AM / IP Logged  
... almost true. the innards of the nintendo can be revamped and shims added to lock the cartridge down and firm.
1qwkfox 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: March 05, 2007 at 6:11 PM / IP Logged  
Sandungero24 wrote:

do you now that the xbox 360 and ps3 already came out.

You are aware that oldskool nintendo kicks major azz aren't you ?
Man I would say for a "first" box its serious not that bad , GRANTED it could be a TON better but you gotta start some where . I can almost tell you want you did anxious and slapped the carp on there and thru it in just to hear it .. We have all done it ! Just next time take your time and dont worry about how fast you get it done thats your #1 mistake.
Sandungero24 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2007 at 2:36 PM / IP Logged  

o come on you now that the nintendo looks funny there.

and for  a first time box you did ok i have seen worst. i still remember the guy that did the mustang trunk.

my first box enclosure - Page 2 -- posted image.
pmendoza408 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM / IP Logged  
its something different. but you should of spent more time on it
playr747 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2007 at 8:31 AM / IP Logged  
Not the Mustang Trunk or was is more like the Whole back seat and trunk... Ok enough of that.. Everyone starts somewhere, I rememember my first couple of jobs when I was 15 and I still cringe...
maglin 
Copper - Posts: 206
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2007 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  
playr747 wrote:
Not the Mustang Trunk or was is more like the Whole back seat and trunk... Ok enough of that.. Everyone starts somewhere, I rememember my first couple of jobs when I was 15 and I still cringe...
i rmemeber my first wiring jobs from when i was fifteen ... and now i just check all wiring in the logical spots where some pet monkey 15 yo like myself (at the time) would have scrwed doodie up. i'm talking half ass splices with electrical tape. i'm surprised i didn't burn up and die in some of those jokes.
shrink wrap and solder for all connections!!!
bellsracer 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2007 at 2:01 AM / IP Logged  
tackbradley wrote:
you are aware the the nintendo cant be used by anyone when the car is in motion right? youd need some pretty serious harnessing or something to keep it from freezing everytime you hit a tar line in the road. i love the idea but it sucks that it can only be played at a stand still. my favorite game was excitebike!!! yay!
I loved (and still do) Excitebike!
However i do have one comment, I have a NES installed into my van and it works fine, even on pretty messed up roads. Even my old Atari 5600 works well in the car. Same with the SNES and N64. The solid state medias don't seem to have any issues.
But back on topic, everyone starts somewhere and we were all really bad at one point. Continue and enjoy yourself and the project.
Ganbatte ne!
Never send your ducks to eagle school.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The 3Ls of life: Learn from the Past, Live for the Present, Look to the Future.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic