icon

ck3100 cannot get any sound

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
peotony 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2007 at 3:50 PM / IP Logged  
hi, i have tried to connect my ck3100 to my 2001 toyota celica, it all works fine except for the fact i cannot seem to get any sound from it. i do not have an iso connector in my car so i have connected the speaker wires from the parrot harness to my speaker wires in the car but there is no sound from the ck3110 at all. i thought if i attatched the speaker wires this way it would be okay, wrong....can anybody help me with this problem.
autocomjoe 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2007 at 12:37 PM / IP Logged  
I have done the same thing myself.  You have probably got the input and the output confused. try switching them and it should fix it.
peotony 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2007 at 12:45 PM / IP Logged  

hi.

thanks for the reply. i have not got the line in/out wires connected as i am unsure where to connect them so i left them off incase i damaged anything by connecting them wrongly. can you advise where/what to connect them to.

swerve 
Copper - Posts: 149
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2007 at 4:27 PM / IP Logged  
the male plug from the parrot will go to the speaker wires coming from your radio, the female plug goes to your speakers. parrot does not list which wires are pos or neg only which ones go to which speaker. make sure you get the right wires for the front speakers as the 3100 will only play through the front, not the rear.
git yer swerve on!
peotony 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2007 at 7:11 AM / IP Logged  

thanks swerve,ck3100 cannot get any sound - Last Post -- posted image., i wired it up like you said and now it works a treat...thank god there are sites like this with people willing to help....

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic