icon

any experience with dual xdvd?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KGElster 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2007 at 6:12 PM / IP Logged  
any experience with dual xdvd? - Last Post -- posted image.
Does anyone have any experience with the XDVD series by DUAL? The price ($400 on eBay) is very attractive but I can't find any reviews. What's your thought?
custom audio ny 
Copper - Posts: 176
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2007 at 3:25 PM / IP Logged  

There are a few models by dual that start with xdvd but you didn't give the complete model #. However I have installed alot of the dual products and to give the most honest opinion I consider the product "ok"..in other words it is by no means high end but....the features for dollar can't be beat.

As far as reliability, for the most part decent but as with any motorized unit it can on occasion go bad..usually from abuse, but occasionally for no reason. Just the nature of the beast.

I think you will be happy with it for the money but if there is a problem and you bought it on ebay..well at least make sure the rating of the seller is very high and check the warrany they offer. Don't forget you will need to unistall it and ship it out if there's a problem down the road.

Good luck.

Custom Audio
Lynbrook NY
ASE/MECP master certified
KGElster 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2007 at 10:01 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the informative reply. Since I'm just replacing my broken stock HU, I'm going to go with the Dual. The 8265 'cause it's double din.
custom audio ny 
Copper - Posts: 176
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2007 at 1:52 PM / IP Logged  
Cool ,enjoy it, should be a major improvement over the stock unit, especially with features.
Custom Audio
Lynbrook NY
ASE/MECP master certified

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic