icon

tc sounds?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ct34hale 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2007 at 7:22 PM / IP Logged  

I am interested in getting one of their an 18" sub in either their TC-5200 model or LMS-5400 model, but it says they are out of stock and the tabs will not allow me to click them to try and order.  I have emailed them also, but I have had no response.

Does anyone on this site know how I can communicate with them, because I want one of those subs, they look awesome, ???

aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 19, 2007 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  
try calling them???
Do you even have the power for those subs??? or the electrical system to keep up??
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2007 at 9:30 PM / IP Logged  
I can get you a phone number for one of the girls in S/R down there... I'll try to post it tomorrow.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
cloak559 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 3:33 AM / IP Logged  
contact "heather.robinson@tcsounds.com" or get on thier forums and make a thread...
'89 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Pioneer DEH-5900UB
(2)RE Audio SX 10"s
(1)US Amps MD3D
3ft^3 @ 37Hz
Blowing up in a car accident doesnt worry me, as long as I'm putting out some major dB's when I die...
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 1:27 PM / IP Logged  
Her number is: 858-622-1212 x311
DAMMIT, man... You beat me to the punch!
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
ct34hale 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 7:59 PM / IP Logged  

You guys are awesome!!!

Thanks for the info!!!

ct34hale 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  

aznboi3644 wrote:
try calling them???
Do you even have the power for those subs??? or the electrical system to keep up??

Yes, I have 2000 watts of power ready to go and TC Sounds makes the exact type of sub I have been looking for.

Thanks.

Paradigm 
Silver - Posts: 284
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2007 at 4:01 PM / IP Logged  
ct34hale wrote:

aznboi3644 wrote:
try calling them???

Yes, I have 2000 watts of power ready to go and TC Sounds makes the exact type of sub I have been looking for.

Thanks.

This is 2000 watts of assumed power. If your electrical system isn't up to par, you will never see anywhere near 2000 watts. If you are unsure, let us know, and I'm sure someone can help you out in getting everything in order, besides giving you the money you'll need tc sounds? - Last Post -- posted image.

VEHICLE: 2002 GMC Sonoma ZR2
Alpine CDA-7940
AudioControl EQT x2
JL Audio 1000/1
JL Audio 10W6 (originals) x3
Kicker ZR120
Kicker ZR460
Polk GXR-6 x4
Polk GXR-4 x2
ct34hale 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2007 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  
Paradigm wrote:
ct34hale wrote:

aznboi3644 wrote:
try calling them???

Thanks.

This is 2000 watts of assumed power. If your electrical system isn't up to par, you will never see anywhere near 2000 watts. If you are unsure, let us know, and I'm sure someone can help you out in getting everything in order, besides giving you the money you'll need tc sounds? - Last Post -- posted image.

Yeah, thanks Paradigm.  I have been instructed about upgrading the Big 3.  Also, that I may need to upgrade to high output altenator.  I have found this forum to be very helpful.  I am sure I will be asking questions. Oh, just thought of one.

TC Sounds offers the subs with dual 2ohms voice coils and they also have quad 2ohm replacement assemblies. Is there an advantage to having quad vc assemblies vs. dual vc?

Thanks.

jmelton86 
Gold - Posts: 1,228
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged  

...In case you blow 2. LOL.

2013 Kia Rio -90a alternator
DDX470HD GTO14001 GTO1014D (x3)
Big3 in 1/0G
1/0G to GTO14001

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.