icon

clifford g5, solaris5 alarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
boss33 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: March 24, 2007 at 11:36 PM / IP Logged  
i have this alarm in the suv i have 02 escalade  and i have a   clifford g5, solaris5 model install (i bought the car like that)  and it has remote start also,, everything works ,,except when i push arm(2 chirps) and desarm(1 cirps)  the lights are not flashinng!,, i know the lights are supposed to flash 1 time or twice?,,someone tell me it maybe i fuse out,,  can someone  give me some advice on this ?,,thanks  in advance!!
Powermyster 
Silver - Posts: 962
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2007 at 4:10 AM / IP Logged  
are the lights coming on when you remote start the car or when the alarm is triggered
Why oh Why didn't i take the blue pill
Darren Power
boss33 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM / IP Logged  
so  my alarm works fine, but when armed and disarmed or when i start the car from the remote no lights are flashing!,,
boss33 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 25, 2007 at 10:42 AM / IP Logged  
i was to check for sure and trigger the alarm,but no lights are flashing,,the same when i push the starter also suv is running but no lights!!clifford g5, solaris5 alarm -- posted image.
Powermyster 
Silver - Posts: 962
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 4:20 AM / IP Logged  
the circuit for lighting the ligths on the alarm is fused you will need to go under the dash find and check that fuse usually 10 amp on clifford can be 2 x 5 amps
Why oh Why didn't i take the blue pill
Darren Power
boss33 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2007 at 10:28 PM / IP Logged  

okay,, i went and check under the dash from the brain the two white wires and the one RED / white  wire,,from the brain the WHITE/ red wire is going to + batery,,,and the other two white wires i trac them down and they go under the wheel sterring ,,to a wire panel,,and then there they are tapped into a brown wire,,   so what i did  is : i have one of those light checker 12v,, put one end to "-" negative and  the other end i touched the brown and the two white wires and then i turn my parking lights on to see if my light tester will light up!,,and it did,,so i did this twice,,,after that gues what,,i press to arm the car,,and then my  parking lights where flashing again!,,i happy that everything is fixed now,

the other question i have is   about "" cliffnet widzard""  what can you do with this program?? can you change the siren sound?,, what exactly can you do and where i can get the latest ver of this software??,,  i looked at my  clifford brain under the dash and it does have the data port the only proablem is,,,that there is a cable going from the brain to the intallystart iv  so if i want to connect where should i connect ?the inttllistart has a other empty port (3pin) it looks the same,,  any help wil be appreciate,,

thans for your help.,, Powermyster ,,

thanks

howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2007 at 8:10 AM / IP Logged  
Connect att Intellistart, but my advice would be DONT! I wish I had £5 ($10) for every system failed callout when a customer has pressed a wrong Wiz button especially coupled with late batch I/Start V! It glitches the programme! The ONLY reason to use Wiz would be general systems analysis ie is brake light staying on or parking light switch not working (had both of these and found them visually), quick change remote functions, change siren sounds, increase starter crank time during remote start  or wait to start on diesel. I can even read tach faster manually. 
boss33 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2007 at 8:28 AM / IP Logged  
so at list can i change the siren sound with the cliffnet widzard? thanks
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2007 at 10:22 AM / IP Logged  
yes!
boss33