icon

need installer in the tacoma, wa area

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chrisk500 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 6:15 PM / IP Logged  

The last couple of weeks I have been taking my 2006 Dodge Ram CTD to Circuit City in Silverdale, WA and they have attempted to install a viper remote start/security system with no luck.  They finally gave up and now I am left at square one again with a lot of time wasted.  Anyway, if there are any installers on this forum in the area or know if good installers in the area especially on the kitsap peninsula I would love to hear about them.

Thanks!

Chris

2006 Dodge Ram CTD
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 6:54 PM / IP Logged  
Did you try the FInd Installers at the top of the page.
pro17 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged  
Have you tried going to a Car Toys? I worked at a Car Toys in Oregon. All the installers were very knowledgeable and did a real good job on all their installs. I would try Car Toys. There is one located in Tacoma.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 27, 2007 at 8:11 AM / IP Logged  

Chris:

Nuts about HiFi in Silverdale. Also Tom, at Mobile radio in Silverdale. Tell Either one that Gary from Big Bear Marketing sent ya! Get your wallet out.... Laber costs are higher when a retailer is NOT making profit from the product.

Good Luck 

tbone587 
Copper - Posts: 167
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2007 at 11:37 AM / IP Logged  
I dont understand how circuit city couldnt get that car to work.  It seems like a relatively straightforward car..

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic