the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

clarion dsp compatibility

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Fosgate3 
Copper - Posts: 328
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2007 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the Clarion Ce-Net "hide away" DSP/EQ unit (I think one of the varieties of this item is the DPH-9300, DSP-7500Z is another) will work with the 2006 model Clarion DXZ665MP. Clarion's website doesnt list any of these types of processors anymore and the manual for the 665MP doesnt talk about them but that maybe due to the fact that it's not a current product of clarion?? I called clarion on this and the person who answered acted as if she didnt know what an "EQ" was. When I explained what I was wondering in more detail, I was put on hold for a while and then she came back and said the only eq that "...we make..." that is compatible is the EQS746.

one_bad_jap 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: April 12, 2007 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  
No, the older processors are not compatible with DXZ665MP.  If you're looking for 5.1 processing, you can use the DVH940 or DVH940N and the separate controller DVC920.  It will not be CeNET controlled, but you'll have 5.1 processing, crossovers, time alignment, and dolby pro logic II.
Fosgate3 
Copper - Posts: 328
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2007 at 9:08 PM / IP Logged  
That's too bad on the older stuff but still, that's good information. thanks so much!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic