icon

rs 860lcd h10 pinout

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lamikela1 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2007 at 3:38 PM / IP Logged  

Does anyone have an H10 cable for the Autopage 860LCD?  I am trying to determine the actual pinout for that connector so that I can check to see the differences in the RS-1000 H10 connector.  I am not sure that the install manual is pin number specific (it is color specific) so I need someone to check the plug if you have one.  I have heard that on some alarms the manufacturer goes by color and that may not be on the pin number in the documentation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Pioneer AVIC-Z1, JL 8W3V2, XR650CSi, 300/4, 250/1, Bluetooth, XM, A/V switch, Backup Cam, Autopage RS-1000
accessdenied 
Copper - Posts: 69
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 9:27 AM / IP Logged  
You can try to download both the rs-860 and rs-1000 install manuals then compare from the pix.
lamikela1 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 2:48 PM / IP Logged  

Yes, I have both install manuals but I have heard that sometimes the pin numbers in those manuals are not correct.  I have been told to use the color of the wire instead.  I am just trying to get the actual pin number and wire color for that plug.  If someone can confirm that the install manual is correct for pin numbers and colors then that would be a great help.  I have an 860 installed in my vehicle but I don't want to pull it all apart to check this.  I was hoping that somenone might have one readily available to check.

What I would like to do is to change to an rs-1000 and just make a cheater plug so that I don't have to reconnect all the wires that are on H10.  It does appear that the heavy gauge and power harness is the same as the 860 so this is the only one that I need.

Pioneer AVIC-Z1, JL 8W3V2, XR650CSi, 300/4, 250/1, Bluetooth, XM, A/V switch, Backup Cam, Autopage RS-1000

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic