icon

2007 scion tc door lock diagram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
raulromo34 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2007 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  

does anyone have a wiring diagram of how to wire power locks from a alarm to the 2007 scion tc door locks.  i have the color codes but not sure on how to wire..5 wire??  thx  Raul

football fanatic
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 23, 2007 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  
Audiovox lists:
     Power Unlock          PURPLE          (-)          20 PIN CONNECTOR DRIVER KICK, PIN #14          
     PowerLock          GRAY          (-)          20 PIN CONNECTOR DRIVER KICK, PIN #15
with 2 notes:
Requires double pulse to unlock and doors have to be closed to test.
This shows a negative pulse will do it for you (the same as locking/unlocking with a key in the door cylinder), no need to 5-wire unless you are trying to have driver's priority unlocking.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
torrid 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 06, 2007 at 9:38 AM / IP Logged  
Twelvoltz wrote:
Audiovox lists:
     Power Unlock          PURPLE          (-)          20 PIN CONNECTOR DRIVER KICK, PIN #14          
     PowerLock          GRAY          (-)          20 PIN CONNECTOR DRIVER KICK, PIN #15
with 2 notes:
Requires double pulse to unlock and doors have to be closed to test.
This shows a negative pulse will do it for you (the same as locking/unlocking with a key in the door cylinder), no need to 5-wire unless you are trying to have driver's priority unlocking.
I haven't done to many alarms lately, but I do all my own alarms and some alarm installs for my friends and I just had a friend buy a 2007 tC and I'm going to do the alarm in it here in about an hour. I'm sure the threadstarter probably saw the same thing I did, which says:
Power Lock: Green to Blue(type B)
Power Unlock: Purple to Pink(Type B)

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic