the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

soundsplinter subs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tdsteele 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 11:25 AM / IP Logged  

Anyone have any info on this brand? Ran across them last night and have never heard of them and found nothing ever mentioned about them on here. Just curious. I love finding out about *unpopular* brands.

http://www.soundsplinter.com/

Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 11:40 AM / IP Logged  
They are amazing subs, just like RE,Adire and others alike.
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
hellbass212 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 2:01 PM / IP Logged  
MY personal opinion... if you don't know about PBX I always tell people theyre worth checking out.
Clarion DXZ665mp,Lanzar 2000D,2 Powerbase Extreme 12",Pioneer 5.25" - TS-C503
JL Audio e4300,Fosgate Power 6x9,5 Farad Cap,2 Optima Yellow,205 Amp Alt
aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 3:56 PM / IP Logged  
SoundSplinter is very good.
check this out...its about two SoundSplinter 8 inch subs
zhalverson 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 5:47 PM / IP Logged  

If you like the unpopular brands, soundsplinter is just what you're looking for.  The motors are manufactured by tcsounds and their reputation precedes them.  Top quality subs at a great price since you aren't paying for the name.  Great customer service as well.  I'm running two rl-p15's and like them a lot.  Check out this forum if you want some more info.  http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?s=b269d3f020b6b1bc6e3d970070619a84&showforum=41

The sound solutions website has a handful of relatively unknown brands actually so enjoy. (Just don't tell anyone...)soundsplinter subs - Last Post -- posted image.

tdsteele 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2007 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  
Funny you brought up TC Sounds, cause I have been thinking of buying from them, and the forums on their website is where I heard of Soundsplinter. Both companies look great with their offerings, but from what I have looked at, TC does have cheaper prices. Question is, which would be better, or since they share some of the same parts would they be pretty much equal. soundsplinter subs - Last Post -- posted image.
zhalverson 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2007 at 1:24 AM / IP Logged  

This is from the forum I linked you to and should explain the relationship/differences between tcsounds and soundsplinter.  I can attest to the great customer service as I had a problem and it was taken care of immediately and to my satisfaction.

"Being a friend and near relative to the managers over at < color=#5f7bb5>TC Sounds, I realized that they had some absolutely phenomenal products, but that they weren't readily available to the general public save through a few of the larger audio companies who chose not to openly admit that TC Sounds is their original equipment manufacturer. I also noted that many of these companies were charging some very high rates for their products, in large part due to their name's popularity.

So it's come about that I now offer a true TC2+ driver ( < color=#5f7bb5>the RL-i Series) as well as the beefier TC9 driver with upgraded suspension alongside modified parts ( < color=#5f7bb5>the RL-p Series), and most recently our TC3HP-modified Supreme Series being the first driver ever to feature < color=#5f7bb5>Linear Motor Technology, all at extremely competitive rates. I am confident that these SoundSplinter drivers will truly deliver an aural experience to anyone exposed. They are made in the USA using high quality parts and the upmost care is taken in order to ensure that each driver is in working order and free from defects before being shipped to you. " --
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1732

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic