icon

crazy story rip slim

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
hottwhyrd 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 20, 2007 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  

last week i had ordered a harness for an old customer of mine and we set an apointment for friday for me to install his 6500dvd and 3 kicker cvr 12s on a kicker 1200.1

he had just had his 200 camaro conv. painted and bought some nice 20s for it tuesday.   he cam in friday and he was soooo ecxited about his "new" car that i gave him a deal on a custom trunck. 278$  parts and labor.    he showed up at 11:00 am with the car but no subs and no vynll for the trunk.  i spent about 2 hours runnin him around and pickin out some vynl with him.  i met his 2 kids and his mom during my trip. 

anyways i finally get on the car at 2:00 and have to kick this thing out before 9:00. i bust my balls and he picks it up at 9:30 but he had no trunk space to carry his old box and parts with him.   so i clock out ot work and follow him to his house.  drop off the stuff and i even go with him to the carwash so he can get ready to show off later that night. we talk about life and everything like that and pretty soon its like 11;00 at night and i need to sleep for work the next day so i leave.

saterday i get a call from another friend and he says he saw his car on tv.  i watch the news and sure enuff there it is.  he was shot at 5;23 saturday morning and was in the hospital in critical condition.  the news said it was stemming from and arguement with a nother man about the perternity of a woman they both new.     it also showed and officer holding his trunck lid open checkin out my install.  then at the end it showed a closer angle of the trunck while the officer closed it.    i saw it twice and both times i jumped out of my chair in excitement at seeing my work on tv.     terrible that it was surrounded with police tape.

I woke up this mourning (sunday) and heard that he had past away.  I cant really be sad but it goes to show just how crazy this world can be.  i live in a relatively small town (wichita, ks) but this shows you gang crime and violence is everywhere.            thanks for reading

RIP Jason "Slim" Sheeley 1980-2007

SoundAudio 
Copper - Posts: 242
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 22, 2007 at 8:30 AM / IP Logged  
That is really too bad. Neat to see your install on TV but not in such bad circumstances. I live near Topeka, and yea crazy things happen, even in the midwest.
Good Luck!
-Thad
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 22, 2007 at 9:08 PM / IP Logged  
Wow, that is crazy.  Its a shame that people resort to violence over things like this that can be worked out in much better ways.
Kevin Pierson

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic