icon

window rollup module need relay?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xtremeaudio 
Copper - Posts: 174
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2007 at 5:33 AM / IP Logged  
if you use the window module for roll up it have replay buit in you don't need relay hook the ORANGE to bule on alarm and on the window roll down you can use 2 relay to make it 86 and 87 go to 12v+ 85 go to alarm tirger when you press buton the window go down 87 go to window swtich side and 30 go to window motor side
mustang_pumpin 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2007 at 6:46 PM / IP Logged  

xtremeaudio wrote:
if you use the window module for roll up it have replay buit in you don't need relay hook the ORANGE to bule on alarm and on the window roll down you can use 2 relay to make it 86 and 87 go to 12v+ 85 go to alarm tirger when you press buton the window go down 87 go to window swtich side and 30 go to window motor side

FINALLY the answer i was looking for!!!! THANKS alot man!!

i figured it had a built in relay but just needed to be certain about it before i installed it!!

THANKS AGAIN

mustang_pumpin 
Member - Posts: 45
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2007 at 1:16 PM / IP Logged  

OK another question for someone.....  The alarm i have installed has a blue wire activation which is programmable to be set for..... Disarm 20sec, Disarm 30sec, Arm 20sec, or Arm 30sec!!!  yesterday i installed the rollup module that i have and am using that wire for activation and i have it programmed for Arm 20sec and everything works great... the windows roll up completely without a problem!!! :)

my question is... couldnt i program that wire for Disarm 20sec and instead of connecting the module wires to the window up controls, connect them to the down switch and be able to use it to roll down the windows when disarming  instead of using it for rollup upon arming????

I can do that if i wanted to and it should work without a problem also right????

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic