icon

viper 791xv programming

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pantera101 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 8:54 AM / IP Logged  
hi i have a 1996 dodge ram 1500 and i have the viper 791vx installed it has been installed on my truck for 3 years now. my son was in my truck and he was messing with my remote and changed some things.   at first when i push lock or unlock the lights flash and the doors lock or unlock but no siren chirps.  some how i fixed that, just kinda was pushing buttons. now the alarm chirps when armed and disarmed but now my remote start wont work, when i try to remote start i just get like 2 fast beeps from my remote. also now when the key is in or not if i push the brake pedal my dash lights come on( not real bright ) and all the lights that are connected to the alarm come on as well( i have halo lights with leds in them and they are all conected to the turn signals. these are the lights that flash when armed or dis armed.) i dont know what to do. i cannot find in my manual how to program different settings/options. does someone have a manual or know where i can get one that will tell me how to program all the features this alarm has to offer.  thanks in advance. by the way i did a search on here and could only find out how to program a new remote to the system.
rnemtb 
Copper - Posts: 70
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 10:08 AM / IP Logged  
check the downloads section under car alarm manuals. this shoul be a link to it.              https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/file.asp?ID=430
rnemtb

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic