icon

car alarm shock device circuit found

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
m_pugliese 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 3:04 PM / IP Logged  

I know people post this topic all the time...

BUT, I found something interesting:
http://store.qkits.com/moreinfo.cfm/FK901
It's a kit to utilize 9V to produce a small shock. I'm theoretically assuming that is you have a 12V output when your alarm is armed, you could lower the voltage to 9V and activate this device.
Just figured I'd throw this idea up and see where it goes.
I'm thinking run the "prongs" around the steering wheel, shifter, hood latch, and emergency brake...This is conjunction with some interior piezo tweeters hooked up to the car alarm would certainly be enough to get rid of a thief (leaving you your car with maybe only a broken window).
Well, what do you guys think?

m_pugliese 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged  

...and yes I know about the "Auto Taser" ( http://www.netside.net/~spyshops/Stunguns1.html) but I'm looking for something that I don't have to put on and take off.

I think this setup is a good idea.

m_pugliese 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 3:24 PM / IP Logged  

Here's a great schematic:

car alarm shock device circuit found - Last Post -- posted image.

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 4:43 PM / IP Logged  
Not this again..... the mods will shut it down soon....so enjoy it while you can.car alarm shock device circuit found - Last Post -- posted image.
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 27, 2007 at 7:54 PM / IP Logged  
Ha, exactly what i was thinking KarTuneMan. Here m_pugliese, read up on this.  https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_posts.asp?tid=92795&KW=lethal+force
m_pugliese 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 28, 2007 at 7:16 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks mikvot. I hadn't seen those posts.

Like I said, I certainly agree putting on the outside of the car would be bad...
Thanks again.

m_pugliese 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 28, 2007 at 2:54 PM / IP Logged  

Oh, and by the way...the 9V circuit produces a "small shock"...a SMALL shock, similar to one of those joke lighters you can buy at Spenser's Gifts.  car alarm shock device circuit found - Last Post -- posted image.  In other words, it won't hurt them, but it would be uncomfortable for the thief to shift gears and hold the steering wheel. Nothing close to "lethal".  car alarm shock device circuit found - Last Post -- posted image.  No laws broken.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic