the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

compustar ss remotes sleep or something?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
swerks 
Copper - Posts: 224
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 21, 2007 at 11:00 PM / IP Logged  
dswift wrote:
swerks wrote:
Granted the range from firstech products is fantastic, but reliability and ease of use are far more important to me as i only do dealer work. i cannot rely on dealer salespeople to properly educate customers on their starters once that deal is done they are on to the next one. there is the last penny of my 2 cents
compustar ss remotes sleep or something? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
I've worked with dealerships before. If you hook the dealer up with a demo and properly demo how the unit works. Then they can educate the customer themselves. And for a good car salesman, after selling a car to a customer they are not DONE and they do not go the the next. (well not my dealerships anyhow) They are clients for as long as they own the vehicle. Just like when i sell a remote start or alarm they are a customer of mine until they no longer live in the vacinity or something else. It seems to me that you rush to get money. Hopefully your installs doesn't look like how i am picturing it. Hehe. Are you a t-tap user? Just wonderin. Anyways again...
Firstech has fixed the valet mode. Now the ignition wire has to be hot in order to put the system into valet mode. or you can manual put the system into valet, cycling the ignition 5 times fast. 
I personally don't offer the SS to dealers. Niether should you. Dealers are like babys. They need something simple and easy to use for the cherry on top of their sell. Word is bond son. =)
Swerk do you probe or use a multi-meter? Just wondering again?
man i live in alberta where the economy is red hot, one of the hottest in the world, there is a huge labour shortage here, we can not get enough people so trust me as soon as a salesman sells a car there is another person right behind to buy another one. as far as your t tap and meter remarks go.. i wont even answer.
my installs are among the cleanest and most reliable around. and are sought after by dealers province wide peacecompustar ss remotes sleep or something? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
Steve Sverdahl
Swerksound Auto Electric
Red Deer Alberta
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 22, 2007 at 4:03 PM / IP Logged  
compustar ss remotes sleep or something? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. that what i like to hear.
"dont ground out!"
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic