Starter BLACK/ white  +  ignition harness
Second Starter N/A    
Ignition BLACK / YELLOW  +  ignition harness
Second Ignition N/A    
Third Ignition N/A    
Accessory BLACK/ red  +  ignition harness
Second Accessory WHITE/ red  +  ignition harness
Keysense RED / white  -  ign harn or factory alarm plug
Notes: The factory alarm plug is a green plug to the left of the steering column.
Power Lock WHITE/ blue  -  driver kick, door harness
Power Unlock WHITE/ green  -  driver kick, door harness
Lock Motor yellow/black  5wi DKP or back of fuse box, top left
Unlock Motor YELLOW /GREEN  5wi DKP or back of fuse box, top left
Parking Lights+ RED / black  +  back of fuse box, top middle
Notes: Can also use RED / yellow (+) at the front of the fuse box, 18 pin plug, pin 15.
Parking Lights- blue  -  switch or factory alarm plug
Notes: The factory alarm plug is a green plug to the left of the steering column.
Hazards same as turn signal wires    
Turn Signal(L) GREEN/ red  +  turn signal switch
Turn Signal(R) GREEN/ YELLOW  +  turn signal switch
Reverse Light GREEN/ black  +  frt of fuse box, 18 pin plug, pin 1
Door Trigger grn (driver) and lt. grn/red  -  frt of fusebox or factory alarm plug
Notes: Use both wires and diode isolate each.
The factory alarm plug is a green plug to the left of the steering column.
Dome Supervision GREEN/ red  -  back of fuse box, top right
Trunk/Hatch Pin red and GREEN / WHITE (glass)  -  frt of fusebox or factory alarm plug
Notes: Use both wires and diode isolate each.
The factory alarm plug is a green plug to the left of the steering column.
Hood Pin yellow/red  -  pin switch or factory alarm plug
Trunk/Hatch Release BLACK / YELLOW  -  driver kick, door harness
Power Sliding Door N/A    
Factory Alarm Arm factory remote only    
Factory Alarm Disarm factory remote only    
Disarm No Unlock factory remote only    
Tachometer blue  ac  test tachometer connector
Notes: The test tachometer connector is a two pin connector behind the battery.
Wait to start N/A    
Brake Wire WHITE/ black  +  brake pedal switch
Parking Brake GREEN/ orange  -  Immobilizer Control Unit, pin 4
Notes: The Immobilizer Control Unit is on the ignition key cylinder.
Horn Trigger orange  -  switch or factory alarm plug
Memory Seat 1 N/A    
Memory Seat 2 N/A    
Memory Seat 3 N/A    
kemetuimay 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 9:43 PM / IP Logged  

i meant which wires i do not need to wire up and im still confuse that why does the manual book say that inorder to wire up it need a relay and home come you guys say i don't need no relay

enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 10:47 PM / IP Logged  
Well thats because you dont need a relay.  It mentions it but trust me you dont need it IN THIS CASE.  Green wire is lock and blue unlock(I always get them mixed up)  and just tap them according to the diagram.  This will do it.  If you dont trust the answer then I dont know what to tell yah...ummm dont post then??
kemetuimay 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2007 at 1:39 AM / IP Logged  

oh i just want to make sure so i don't mess up the car so badly but i trust all of you

i also want to ask that what are the channels wire do, but they don't have to be wire up right

are those wire like extra wire that can be wire up to anything, what can i use most of it on

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 02, 2007 at 8:57 AM / IP Logged  

kemetuimay...... In the future (should you decide to actually try this again) DON"T worry about what NOT to connect. 2004 crv with viper 791xv - Page 2 -- posted image.

Take your car apart, look at your tech note's, identify your wires.....and make the connection.2004 crv with viper 791xv - Page 2 -- posted image.

Most of the output's, and input's on the remote start's are low amperage... hard to cause a problem (possible though).

If you don't have, or want to trigger other devices.... you won't need the "extra channels" don't worry about em.

kemetuimay 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2007 at 11:21 PM / IP Logged  

last week i had tried to remove the bypass and try the remote starter again and my car still won't start it still crank and shut off for 3 times

because the winter is coming up i just want the starter to work so my mom can drive it to work i don't really need the other stuff so can you tell me what are the wires that i need to wire up so the remote start will start up the car

from the earlier reply by rtperformance he say that i should wire the sencond ign wire to the sencond ACC then program it, i want to ask how do you program this

i also want to ask that the tach wire does it really needed for the newer car like my car because i thought it was only for old car

just wondering i was looking at the 555i module there is a LED light does it suppose to light up because it doesn't light up when i was looking at it

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 14, 2007 at 8:55 AM / IP Logged  

well both accs. are not needed, and there is only 1 ign.  reading your most recent post, you might be confused on the accs. and ign connections.

BUT the tach is needed, this is what tells the remote starter to STOP cranking!

rtperformance 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2007 at 11:55 PM / IP Logged  

Ok you may not need the 2nd ACC but it is a good idea to mimic the factory. you only need.

Red Power (*4)

Pink Ing

Orange ACC

Green Key side starter wire

Purple Starter side

Black Ground

Blacl white Nutral safety (-) input

you also will need to ground the green door triger wire for programing, programing is donre with the valet switch and LED or through a Bitwriter.

kemetuimay 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2007 at 7:28 PM / IP Logged  

i had all those wires, wired up already except for the Grean wire and the BLACK/ white because i thought the green wire in the book they say wire it up to a starter kill so i didn't wire that wire up

can you tell me where am i suppose to wire that green wire to and also do i just click the start button when i finish the wiring or do i have to program it before i start it

init 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2007 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged  

If I remember correctly you cut the vehicle's starter wire.  You attach the green wire from the remote start to the key side, and the purple wire is connected to the car side.  Read your installation manual again first in case I screwed this up.

That green wire provides the starter kill and anti-grind functions.

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic