the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

avic d1 wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2007 at 12:26 PM / IP Logged  

If your reason is because you are too cheap to spend the money to get the proper part, that is not a valid reason in my opinion.  Thus, "go buy the proper part."  You won't last long here being belligerent about your requests.  If you legitimately purchased a HU without a harness, then you made a foolish mistake if you do not want to pay for a harness.  The majority of people who come in here looking for harness wiring tips are trying to use a HU that was stolen.

So what is your "reasons" for not buying a harness?

Support the12volt.com
bhom920 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2007 at 12:27 PM / IP Logged  

Forgot to say thanks for gettin the speed sensor problem, but does anyone know what that other pin does?  i know it has to be either a ground or a aditional 12v rail, but i want to know if it is even needed since my unit seems to be working fine without it

bhom920 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2007 at 12:35 PM / IP Logged  
DYohn wrote:

If your reason is because you are too cheap to spend the money to get the proper part, that is not a valid reason in my opinion.  Thus, "go buy the proper part."  You won't last long here being belligerent about your requests.  If you legitimately purchased a HU without a harness, then you made a foolish mistake if you do not want to pay for a harness.  The majority of people who come in here looking for harness wiring tips are trying to use a HU that was stolen.

So what is your "reasons" for not buying a harness?

Here's my reason, i bought the unit for $180 from CC so i am going to treat it as tho it was $180.  For instance say i bought a standard cd deck for $180, do you think it would be worthy to spend $60 for the harness if you can easily make it yourself because of your electrical expertise?   I'm not trying to be a bad guy or anything, i just want leginement help on this unit.   I took a picture of my receipt to keep anyone from thinking i stole it so here it is...avic d1 wiring - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

bhom920 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2007 at 12:37 PM / IP Logged  
btw all the sections are blacked out becasue i was planning to sell it on ebay until i realised i can make the harness using another harness i had
sarcomax 
Copper - Posts: 276
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2007 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  

wow...did he tell a moderator what to do? I actually had to read that twice, and I still am not sure that I read it correctly. I go on vacation one time, and miss "tell DYohn where to go day"?

You couldn't unblackout the reciept so we could see the smokin deal that you got and actually add some credability to your story? I am not saying that you stole anything, but you really are not helping your cause. At least photoshop the 180 in...

DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2007 at 8:44 PM / IP Logged  

I'll let a rookie have one faux pas, but not two...  avic d1 wiring - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

Support the12volt.com
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic