double pulse unlock

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
muaiad97 
Copper - Posts: 207
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 18, 2007 at 9:43 PM / IP Logged  

hi all

i need  diagram how  to do the  double  pulse to unlock all doors  its  toyota corolla 2004

thanks

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 18, 2007 at 11:10 PM / IP Logged  
what are you installing. This is normally a programming issue, no t something that is fixed with a 'diagram"
muaiad97 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 19, 2007 at 7:40 PM / IP Logged  

hi all

thanx for replay  i installed the remote starter  with  lock unlock  its autostart  in toyota corolla 2004 the unlock need  double puls to unlock all doors  it opene only  driver door .

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 19, 2007 at 9:45 PM / IP Logged  
tell us what you are using for lock AND unlock from the remote start, AND what you connected them to on the car!
muaiad97 
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2007 at 7:17 PM / IP Logged  

hi again

i am using  the output  lock  unlock wires from the remote unit  and its  autostart  remot starter  and the car is toyota corolla 2004 and u know the unlock need double puls to unlock all doors  for the first push on the remote it open driver door  fotr the secand push it should unlock all doors so my be its porograming issue like i can extend the pulsing time by 3 or 4 secand or i need xtra part .

thanx

s_p_n_k_r_07 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: September 22, 2007 at 2:35 AM / IP Logged  

I'd like to know the model of the autostart, I worked with them for a little under a year and I'm pretty sure I could program a double pulse for unlock. But, with the model number of the system I could dig through my library for an old install guide so were on the same page.

And just to clarify, your not trying to perform priority unlock where the first push opens the driver door and the second opens the rest are you?  From how I read your post I am assuming your just trying to unlock all doors at once.

Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 22, 2007 at 12:12 PM / IP Logged  
You have two options.
1. Program double-pulse unlock in the remote starter's menu.
2. Simply press the unlock button twice. On the second press, it'll unlock all the doors.
kola7126 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 24, 2007 at 8:44 AM / IP Logged  
blue \white-closing, blue \yellow-opening. All doors. Wires from driver`s door harness.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic