icon

94 passat, agilon al 2000vb

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bissekerneil 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2007 at 2:21 PM / IP Logged  
Can not find installation diagram / manual any where at all, its driving me nuts. Even on their site www.hkenterprise.com/szagilon under new products the manuals are there but you can not see them unless you are a member. Problem being you can not find out how to join! Have emailed 4 times in last two weeks no response.
usabuilt 
Copper - Posts: 161
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 01, 2007 at 2:24 PM / IP Logged  
never heard of that company..how did you purchase it?
bissekerneil 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2007 at 8:21 AM / IP Logged  

HI USABUILT,

Agilon security is the company, their based in China. I was given the alarm by a friend who bought it on ebay         and lost the instructions. I've emailed Agilon asking for assitance with AL 2000V8 four times in the last 5 wks, each time I've been told someone will help me and to be patient ! Its brand new and never been fitted seems a shame to bin it.

Neil.

usabuilt 
Copper - Posts: 161
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2007 at 9:02 AM / IP Logged  
Hi Neil,
I have looked into importing Alarms/Starters from China, Alibaba is one site that has many listings from Chinese exporters looking for business, and the reason I have not done it is the exact problem that you are facing, no support..
Seeing how todays cars are so complex its no wonder so many Alarm importers have decided to close shop..
But if they connot even supply a wiring diagram, thats a good enough reason to bin it for me, what happeins if you really have a problem?
5150azn 
Silver - Posts: 584
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2007 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
I have a box full of Agilon alarms. But I don't have 2000V8 Message me your fax number and I'll fax you a manual for the 2000V7. It's only like 2 pages.
My suggestion to anyone is not to buy any alarms that you aren't familiar with. Especially if it's from china. Sometimes these alarms only have positive door trigger inputs and no double pulse unlock. Some don't even have programmable options.
Tell the Snap-On guy I'm not here!
bissekerneil 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2007 at 6:47 AM / IP Logged  

Hi 5150 AZN,

Thanks for replying, Sounds like that would do the trick but I don,t have a Fax ! I'm still newish on computers here's my Email bissekerneil@yahoo.co.uk if theres another way to do it I,d greatly appriciate it. You are the only positive response I've had and I've tried everywhere. Thanks again!

Neil

bissekerneil 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 12, 2007 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged  

Cheers 5150azn !  Hope you recieved my email.

Neil.

bissekerneil 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 3:28 PM / IP Logged  
I'm about to fit an alarm and not sure what these abbreviations mean. There to do with the central door lock interface, can anyone help ?
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged  

no = normally open

nc = normally closed
com = common

https://www.the12volt.com/relays/relays.asp

94 passat, agilon al 2000vb -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 16, 2007 at 3:33 PM / IP Logged  

They describe the pins on a SPDT (single pole, double throw) switch. 

The single pole is the "com" contact, typically 30.  It is the "Common" side of the switch. 

The NC is the normally closed contact, typically 87A.  It is connected to the common terminal when the switch is in the 'off' or 'deenergized' position. 

The NO is the normally open contact, typically 87.  It is connected to the common terminal when the switch is in the 'on' or 'energized' position.

Kevin Pierson
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic