icon

02 mountaineer locks, csm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tintman97 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2007 at 11:59 AM / IP Logged  
I just need to pulse the door trigger to get the GEM to wake up correct . Where is the CSM C-pillar ive looked there. behind passengers side front door and pass rear door i checked. Why do i get the most difficult cars at once.
Snapper
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 31, 2007 at 12:08 PM / IP Logged  
C-Pillar is the pillar behind the rear passenger doors. Not to sound negative, but there truly is nothing difficult about the 02 Mountaineer especially compared to the other vehicles that are out there.
No, you do not have to wake up the GEM on that vehicle. The door lock wires are in the harness under the sill plate on the driver's side in the harness running to the rear of the vehicle.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
tintman97 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2007 at 1:15 PM / IP Logged  
No need to wake up Ok ill trust yah. but all other info says you need it . I did find the CSM
Snapper
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 31, 2007 at 2:52 PM / IP Logged  
Just to make sure, I checked again and DEI makes no mention of having to wake up the GEM. I think that is only in the fullsize trucks, but I could be wrong (sure would not be the first time). 02 mountaineer locks, csm -- posted image.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
tintman976 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2007 at 9:15 PM / IP Logged  
I use Omega and well there guides sometimes just.   Whats the word suck ahhh thats it.   Everything on this site says gotta wake it up never seen it on a explorer of the same year course i dont remember the CSM being in the rear c pillar either. Been 6 months since ive done one. Brushin up yo
Snapper
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2007 at 8:09 AM / IP Logged  
Easy test, put the drivers window down, lock the door via door switch close the door wait a few min, then reach in and try t unlock via the door switch. If it unlocks your clear if not you need to pulse the door pin and wake the gem.
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: November 01, 2007 at 8:24 PM / IP Logged  
That vehicle won't have JUST trim switch disable. It either has an OEM alarm, or nothing. Test to see if it has an OEM alarm and if so, your looking for the GREEN/ violet in the drivers kick. There are 3 of them so be sure to test the wire.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic