icon

auto windows switch

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ole3k 
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2003 at 11:50 AM / IP Logged  

hi i like to auto down the pasenger window as the driver side, just push and leave it and comes down by it self, there's any way to do it.

plese help me....thank's

ole
RocketRanger 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2003 at 1:29 PM / IP Logged  
Window control modules are readily available on EBAY.
These modules have an ACTIVE-LOW control wire to active the module.
A single module can be configures for either up or down. NOT BOTH. You would need 2 modules for front windows up and down.
These modules can be configured to AutoDown the window they are connected to.
The control wire is hooked to a momentary switch labeled auto-down.
The other means to activate autodown, but requires a bit more inginuity.... A reed switch mounted to a bracket close to the top travel of the window. (Inside door) Activating magnet glued to window bottom. Holding the window down button long enough to aloow the magnet to cross the path of the reed switch would active the power control module. (Reed switch replaces momentary mentioned above.
If your interested in auto-down ALL windows with the push of a single button. Place all the down power control moduels in the drivers door. Use the worthless "Lock" switch found on most cars to activate the modules for autodown of all windows.
Luck,
Rocket
cavyinthegarage 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2003 at 2:11 PM / IP Logged  
I just bought a pair of autoloc one touch modules... they are great.. they auto up and down... no more fubling wiht switches... I also wired it up to my alarm, since my locks are shaved, I can press buttons 1 and 2 and lower both windows... just in case my actuators ever fail...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic