icon

07 pacifica, oem infinity, rca to amp?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sum1snzeros 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2007 at 9:01 AM / IP Logged  
Trying to ID the system in a 07 Chrysler Pacifica. Has GPS/DVD/Sirius/6-disk but is not (Intermezzo). Front OEM speaks are component 6.5 + tweets, rears are 6.5 full range, and a center channel in dash.
Besides the sub what is the difference between this and the (Intermezzo)?
Does this system and Intermezzo have the exact same amp?
--- What's it wattage per channel?
--- Does it have the sub out (just no sub)?(plug in sub and go???)
Are the rest of the speakers the same?
Is the head the same?
Are there benefits to a strict door speaker swap? Is there enough OEM power to run a set of after markets?
Allot of questions. I know.
Thanks for any input!
sum1snzeros 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2007 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged  
I am working with a 07 Chry. Pacifica with OEM Infinity system (not Intermezzo).
I'm looking to install an OEM Intermezzo sub from salvage. I understand that there is a amp swap too. Hoping for plug-n-play.
Can someone verify if the audio wiring harnesses are identical between vehicles whether or not they came with the Infinity Intermezzo.
Any info or insight appreciated!
sum1snzeros 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2007 at 3:19 PM / IP Logged  
07 Chrysler Pacifica OEM Infinity Radio/amp System.
I want to keep the OEM in tact, just tap it somewhere to get a RCA feed and on/off lead to an amp that will push a sub.
Hoping for a wiring harness that will do such? Can anyone point me to the correct part? Trying to stay away from any line level converters.
Thanks for any input.
ranthony 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2007 at 7:38 PM / IP Logged  

sorry but your gonna need a line level converter but don't worry mtx has and electronic converter called the re-q it's pretty cool it takes any signal from a dech whether it be pre amp signal or mid frequency level or high frequency and produces full range for amping your interior speakers or a sub out it is also music sensing and gives you a remote turn on for your amps making your install easier its's also an 8 volt pre out so it makes doodiety amps sound like $$$$ amps you can check it out on mtx's web site, i have used them in many cars especially in bmw's and other luxury cars where individual speakers are factory amped at different frequences and it worked out ever time. hope that helps.

sum1snzeros 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2007 at 11:13 AM / IP Logged  
ranthony
Thanks for the reply. I will check out the MTX.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic