icon

2007 civic compustar 2w900fm as

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Trey99ek 
Copper - Posts: 93
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2007 at 5:00 PM / IP Logged  

Ok I got pretty much everything installed.  Only things I have to install is that hood trigger and the tach wire which i didn't find a way to the engine yet.   I tested it out, well kinda..... I got to lock the door and it give me three flashes of the parking lights and shows that my trunk is over when it is closed.  I hooded the trunk trigger to the blue wire going to the driver kick.  Also I am kinda hoping I got the right wires for the door lock and re-arm/disarm.  I found those in that 4-1 plug deal in the drivers kick. 

Any idea on the lights and the trunk.  Also my previous question on where the hood trigger is?

Thanks

Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 09, 2007 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  
Oh an also I used the parking lights on the switch (-) and when they flash so does my dash.  Help
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: December 10, 2007 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged  

The parking light you should use IS the grey (NEG)- @ the switch.

The OE hood pin is in the harness wrapped in grey tape running down the side of the fuse box. (NEG)- lt.blue.

Your trunk and hood connection needs to be isolated with diodes.... of course. 2 outputs into 1 input. Isolation is needed.

Your lock/unlock, arm/disarm.....if they REALLY sucked to reach, you got the rite ones. UP HIGH behind the fusebox.

Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2007 at 11:36 AM / IP Logged  
Ok that is the parking light I am using.  Why is my whole dash blinking?
Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2007 at 11:41 AM / IP Logged  
And for the lock/unlock I went for the plug in the kick panel.  I couldn't get the fuse box out to get behind it to get to that other plug.  That was impossible to reach.  I can' t do anything till I get the trunk figured out because the alarm won't let me do anything with that open.
Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2007 at 11:50 AM / IP Logged  
Ok this sucks.  My locks don't work.  I used the done light as the door trigger.  That doesn't work.  What else can fail.
Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 10, 2007 at 4:46 PM / IP Logged  

Ok I got the locks working and I was getting some other stuff buttoned up.  Here is my main problem.

I used the pink wire on the ign switch white plug for the (Dome Light Sup) (Door Trigger) and the (Keysense for the Bypass)

Well problem is non of them work.   Doors don't work, remote starts don't work because it blinks for a key.  Any help on this one.  I chose to do the door trigger that way so I didn't have to deal with relays.  I was told that would work and it would be easy.  I am also still having the problems with the trunk trigger and trunk pop.  Also I gave up on the hood trigger.  I can't find that wire.

Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2007 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged  
Can somebody please help me out with this last problem.  I am getting nothing from the pink wire on the ignition.  Read the above post please.
Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2007 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged  
Fixed the door trigger.  Now since I fixed that the car keeps blinking 7 times when I got to start it.  Reservation mode error?  How is then because when you shut it off it runs till the car door is closed like it should.  Don't give up on my yet guys.
Trey99ek 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2007 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  
and i am pretty sure the pass 4 isn't working,  The car won't do anything and it flashes about reservation mode with the key out.  with the key in the switch it goes to start and does nothing.  then does it all over again.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic