icon

digital designs coax and components

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Benji999 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 07, 2007 at 3:15 PM / IP Logged  
Do any of you guys know how these sound? Bright, harsh, clear, muddy etc? I've been thinking of getting the 6x9's and the Component set but the nearest dealer to me is too far of a drive. I listen to a wide variety of music and I am curretnly running Boston Pro50's up front and a pair of Focal Access 6x9's in the back.
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2007 at 4:13 PM / IP Logged  
Replace Boston and Focal with DD, um, no. Do not pass go, do not collect any money. If you blindly want to spend money, donate it to the site. If you want a improvement in sound quality, better front speakers than DD (which are in my opinion a good speaker but certainly not a Boston).
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Benji999 
Copper - Posts: 81
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2007 at 4:47 PM / IP Logged  
forbidden wrote:
Replace Boston and Focal with DD, um, no. Do not pass go, do not collect any money. If you blindly want to spend money, donate it to the site. If you want a improvement in sound quality, better front speakers than DD (which are in my opinion a good speaker but certainly not a Boston).
I have 2 cars, I wasn't replacing my Bostons, possibly the Focals though, just looking into different options on my other car which is totally stock. Any takers on how they sound or any recommendations for something better in that price range?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic