compustar programing problems

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cerwinvega19 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2007 at 8:42 PM / IP Logged  
Hey,
I have a 1WAM-S. I am having a problem getting back into program mode. I wanted to try the tackless mode (voltage sensing), now it is stuck in that mode. I try to go into the program mode and I get 3 light flashes. What is that about? Any help would be appreciated; I want it back in tach mode.
Thanks
thepencil 
Gold - Posts: 1,526
Gold spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2007 at 8:55 PM / IP Logged  
Tach and voltage sensing mode is a toggle switch inside the remote starter unit. You need to open up the remote starter unit cover to see it. You can not use the remote to enter or change the setting.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but be patient with those who supply it.compustar programing problems - Last Post -- posted image.
cerwinvega19 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2007 at 12:19 PM / IP Logged  
Hey, not sure about that, I will look into it. But my biggest problem is I am attempting to access the program menu, and it is not letting me. Menu 1 is one light flash, and menu 2 is two light flashes, but I am getting 3 flashes when attempting to access either menu. Has anybody experienced this?
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2007 at 12:55 PM / IP Logged  

What brain do you have? Either or With the 1WAMR-G2 (with the red lock button)

You can change it through the remote. But i need to know what brain you have.
For a cm-4200 starter brain only it's option 2-6  then lock button is on and unlock is off

So therefore do this

step 1: Press and hold buttons lock and key (start) button for 3 seconds until the parking lights flash once

step 2: Press and hold the trunk release button and the key button for 3 seconds, the parking light will also flash once

repeat step 2 until you get a total of 6 flashes  Hense option 2-(6)

after getting the sixth flash wait for 3 seconds. The brain will confirm that option with 6 flashes. 
After the 6th flash press the lock button and this will put the CM4200 in TACH mode.
*bows* thank you thank you. Word 

"dont ground out!"

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic