icon

Car Alarm Kit

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wayland1985 
Silver - Posts: 353
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2004 at 11:32 PM / IP Logged  
I'm looking for a reputable Car Alarm Brand.  Who out there will protect my truck best???
I wan't all the car alarm basics,  along with FM transmitters, and GPS/computer/phone support (if available).
What does everybody recommend?  (CLIFFORD, NITRO, CRIME GUARD, ETC.)
~wayland
jc18750 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2004 at 1:01 AM / IP Logged  
Clifford and Viper are manufactured by DEI and are, with out a shaddow of a doubt, the best. however can be a little more expensive. I have played around quite a bid with skytech. it's not known as well but it will provide the works for you. if you want i can get you one pretty cheap. it has (2) 2-way pager FM code hopping remotes, remote start, dual zone shock, blah blah blah. the point is if you want something relighable, it is. I installed a clifford matrix RS3 on my car and i love it, but the remote broke about every 2 months and is about $120 to replace. i have since then got the 3.5 remote and programmed it to my alarm and have yet to have a problem. it appears to be made better, but im a sceptic. on the other hand i put the skytech alarm/remote start on my girlfriends car and it has been 8 months, not one problem. i also sell and install them and have yet to have someone come back and complain. i got the whole alarm for $150. questions@mycustomcar.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic