icon

lost clifford valet code intelliguard850

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2009 at 1:49 AM / IP Logged  
Did you mention a Intelliguard 600? You'd have had far fewer problems with one of those, but leave out the glass break. The tilt level sensor was much better quality than the current unit and it had built in window close. Blue LED and remotes are a straight swap.
Sungura222 
Member - Posts: 47
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2009 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged  

HI Howie, no, its an Intelliguard 850. Its been perfect in my old fiesta, no false alarms etc..... I've left out the Glass Break, & have Omni & Tilt/Motion 507M, works a treat.

Good news lost clifford valet code intelliguard850 - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. is that The VALET switch now works!!!! after hours of fustration & guessing! In a moment of RETARDNESS, i left out connection of the immobiser circuit until the end. I thought lets at least program some of the features and got occupied with getting the VAlet switch to work!. Its only when I read my cliff 600 install manual late last night (troubleshooting Valet switch) that I realised the brain needs switched ignition for the Valet switch to work!!! DoH!! Valet was as default!

At last really Happy, thanks again for trying to help me out.

the only thing I can't do is set Auto Unlock, as the door unlock output is dead, & I'm using the second unlock output to open the doors.I am hoping to use a DEI 452T to just unlock the doors (Locking will be RPM based) as follows:

lost clifford valet code intelliguard850 - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

My question is that is it necesssary to add a diode as above, between output of the relay & the DEI 452T, to prevent current flowing into the 452T module, whenever the doors are unlocked when disarming.

Thanks

(;-)
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2009 at 4:17 PM / IP Logged  

Or look at the diagrammes on this site under relays, or use a 5 pin thus:- ground to 87a and 85, ign to 86 and 30 to lock, no diode required 87 not used, thus  the relay is only energised when the ignitionm is on, opening the lock circuit. To play safe I would substute a 528t (Check the part number set for about 1sec for the relay. I can't see how you are going with your suggestion as it requires neg pulses!

Sungura222 
Member - Posts: 47
Member spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2009 at 4:59 PM / IP Logged  

I see, ok I'II try your suggestion, and go with the 528t.

Cheers

(;-)
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic