Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
and0b 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 7:16 PM / IP Logged  
and0b wrote:
Hello everybody!!!
Anyone of you is familiar with AutoPage remote Starters systems like C3-RSTKE-900 ??? Here is it's install manual:
http://carmedia1.com/pdf/RSTKE900.pdf
I have some doubts reading this manual like on page 9 - about connector H10, pin #3:
"H10/3 Pink wire – (-) 200mA Programmable Output   
2 Steps Unlock Output (Factory default setting)   
(See System Feature C – 1 Programming)   
The 2 steps unlock feature will work for the most fully electronic door lock circuit. The vehicle must have an electronic door lock switch (not the lock knob or key switch), which locks and unlocks all of vehicle's doors. When wired for this feature, press the disarm (or unlock) button one time will disarm the system and unlock the driver's door only. If, press disarm (or unlock) button two times within 3 seconds, the system will disarm and all doors will unlock.
   Factory Security Disarm Signal Output –
This wire is designed to disarm a factory installed security system. This wire sends a negative (-) 1 seconds pulse upon a remote start and remote door unlocking. Some factory systems must be disarmed to allow remote starting. In most cases, this wire may be connected directly to the factory alarm disarm wire. The correct wire will show negative ground when the key is used to unlock the doors or trunk. This wire is usually found in the kick panel area in the wiring harness coming into the car body from the door.
Start Status (Shock Sensor By-Pass Control) Output–   
This wire is designed to by-pass shock sensor module. This wire will supply an output at all times the remote start is operating plus an additional 3 seconds after the remote start unit turn off. "
and page 16, H7 3pin connector:
autopage, mercury mariner 2007 - Page 2 -- posted image.
and next pages.
I'm not sure how to interpret it and how to wire it.
Thank you for any help.
Andrew
To be more specific - how than should I wire door lock/unlock???
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged  
Oh follow it up to the ignition switch, there should be only 4 wires they will be thicker than the others and I think it's GREEN/ black on the Mariner.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  
This is getting daft this post will break all records if any one else bothers to help. It's going to cost you a lot less in time and damages to have it installed by a pro. Have you even thought about by-passes yet.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 7:31 PM / IP Logged  
You seem to have done no research on your own vehicle which would be the first stage. Look and test/verify before installing.
Post your email address and I'll send you the spec sheet.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 7:47 PM / IP Logged  

This was my thought H, sounds as if he has no tech sheet!

I am with you on another statement. "have it installed by a pro"

and0b 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 8:09 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
You seem to have done no research on your own vehicle which would be the first stage. Look and test/verify before installing.
Post your email address and I'll send you the spec sheet.
I did some research, but if you will not start to do it, you don't know what to research for....
Also, you can research for years and when you will finally get to installation and find two instructions for this same(door locking-see above) without additional explanation you still will confused.
and0b@yahoo.com
Thank you!
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 8:16 PM / IP Logged  
Do you really think you will understand flip flock low current lock outputs? set up as neg, i.e green to lock and blue to unlock to the relevant lock/unlock trigger wires in your car.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 8:18 PM / IP Logged  
P.S. Pro newbies get on the job supervised training after classroom basic knowledge is learned and tested.
Do you even posses a DMM or soldering and heat shrink?
and0b 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 8:47 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
P.S. Pro newbies get on the job supervised training after classroom basic knowledge is learned and tested.
Do you even posses a DMM or soldering and heat shrink?
Well, firs soldering gun I got when I was 13 and around that time, first time I used analog, first DMM I got maybe 12 years ago. Yes I do have heat shrink.
Andrew
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2010 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
Fine now go to the next page on the agenda, PM me with your email and I'll send you the sheet for your vehicle.
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic