icon

python 991, honda odyssey

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
airforce1 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM / IP Logged  

Bull dog makes installing remote start like childs play, now I have a pythin 991 and seem to be lost. I bought a DBALL which is suppose to interface with the computer, but the remote start is not working nor lock or unlock on the doors. Does the DBALL interface with lock and unlock D2D or does it have to be W2W.

Thack79 
Silver - Posts: 526
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2010 at 3:45 PM / IP Logged  

You should wire the whole bypass W2W. less issues and easier to troubleshoot

airforce1 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2010 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  

The problem now is I did start W2W, ending up breaking the immobilizer ring and now awainting for that part, that is the main reason I would prefer to D2D.

airforce1 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2010 at 6:57 PM / IP Logged  

Are there many complaints on these bypass units?

airforce1 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 30, 2010 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged  
How do you change from manual transmission mode to auto mode??????
zerepdivad 
Silver - Posts: 605
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2010 at 1:39 AM / IP Logged  
airforce1 wrote:
How do you change from manual transmission mode to auto mode??????
reading the manual is a great way to start. not trying to be mean honestly. but it is a GREAT starting place.
A DMM is a beautiful thing.
MECP Advanced Installer Certified.
airforce1 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2010 at 6:42 AM / IP Logged  

Read the manual, and I will stop asking. I also read the manual on how to work on a fighter jet and got that working, but this is due to the fact that someone was there to help me who learned from someone else not some manual. So Please don"t underestimate people whenever they ask a simple question.

zerepdivad 
Silver - Posts: 605
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 02, 2010 at 9:55 PM / IP Logged  
well the manual tells you exactly what to do. but if you want me to retype what the manual says i will....
turn key on and off then hold programming button, hear honk, continue holding hear 2 honks, continue holding hear 3 honks let go then press the programming button twice holding it on the second and press lock on your fob, you'll hear 2 honks then it's programmed for automatic mode.
that's how my viper is if i recall correctly might be slightly different but same concept.
A DMM is a beautiful thing.
MECP Advanced Installer Certified.
airforce1 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 03, 2010 at 6:44 AM / IP Logged  
little different here, open door, turn key off then on, hold valet button until you get to the third menu, three chirps, once you arrive at the third chirp then I have to prees once again to select option then one more time and hold, then press arm on the key fob. For some reason I was not getting into the menu so i thought maybe there was some thing wrong I was doing, apparently a wire was not connected after observing all my connections, but it is working now and honda has to reprogram my damn key becasue the immobilizer took a dump in the process. I do love this stuff, but working on a jet is a lot easier. Thanks for the reply.
airforce1 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2010 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged  

Need help connecting a DB-ALL to a python 991, diagram shows 4 connections, just not to clear on ignition connection

Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic