icon

remote start, windows, 03 g35 sedan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
choleaoum 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 1:00 AM / IP Logged  
Ah, unfortunately I can't edit as well but I forgot to mention the shock sensor on the unit isn't working at all. Like I will literally smack the crap out of my window, wheels, windshield, rock my car. Won't go off. I will try increasing the shock sensor, I was wondering I have the old shock sensor that came with my clifford 50.5x, would that be nice to install? or is that just a waste of time & effort.
also, i have a backup battery from my old clifford 50.5x, how do i go about installing that?
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 1:22 AM / IP Logged  
also another note since i cant edit, i tried reading the manual about flashing parking lights to tell me my errors, doesn't flash anything, but my parking lights work.
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 8:14 AM / IP Logged  
When you try to start the car with the key what happens? I would start by trying to fix this issue, as it is the obviously the biggest problem.
Kevin Pierson
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 10:34 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for your reply KPierson, I tried turning the key, nothing happens at all. No clicks nothing, it use to start perfectly fine though. Is there a setting that I overlooked inside my alarm? I have starter 1 cut with the violet going to the car, and green going towards the key. I think it might be a menu related issue.
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 10:37 AM / IP Logged  
Argh, I dislike not being able to edit but should I mention that I don't have violet, on the 18 pin connector (-) Starter Output not hooked up? The previous installer on the G35 had this hooked up with a relay which I wasn't too sure where it went. I read a DIY on my350z, he didn't use the wire so I figured I could cut it and tape it up.
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 11:06 AM / IP Logged  
Ok here's an update, I got the car running again, starter kill works perfectly. It was a dead battery lolol. But remote start still doesn't work. All I hear is a click and nothing else. Does my blue status wire, and tachometer sense have to be hooked up? I'll go ahead and hook those up right now just to test.
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 11:39 AM / IP Logged  
Got it to work, my brake switch seems to be backwards? When I step on the brakes it works! When I don't step on it, it doesn't work. What do you think could be the issue there? I wired it directly to the pink/blue!
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 11:54 AM / IP Logged  
Fixed! It was late and I accidently wired it to BLUE/PINK instead of PINK/BLUE. Everything works perfect fine. SO BE CAREFUL.
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 6:37 PM / IP Logged  
Hey guys, I have a question regarding my Viper 5901 on my 2003 G35 Sedan. This is a completely different topic from my other posts. I was wondering everytime I unarm my car my pager beeps twice and says "Key On", is it caused by my keysense wiring not being hooked up? Also, I was wondering what wire it was? I referred to the vehicle tech sheet here on the12volt, didn't see anything. I'll look around some more but I figured someone might have more insight.
I'm also curious about wiring my hood pin wire somewhere inside my dashboard? I kinda want to keep any unncessary wires out of my engine bay as much as possible so I could have a cleaner engine bay.
Thanks for the great help.
choleaoum 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 08, 2011 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  
Instead of making another thread, I decided to post here. I'm also having an issue regarding my trunk pin? Everytime I unlock my car it says, "Trunk is open" but it isn't. I wired the (-) Trunk Trigger Pin (Blue) straight into Pin 18 of the BCM (RED / White) Wire. Which should be and I'm pretty sure is the right wire, can anyone help me out?
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic