icon

focus 2000 remote

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 3:01 AM / IP Logged  
I'm sorry but here's something else to do as well.
On the "B" (central between front and rear doors) is a catch or "door shut" built into it is the domelight trigger switch so while testing you must also wedge that open!
Use a plastic "Bojo" trim tool or a door stop or a large screwdriver or a helper, again if left it disables the locking so you can't test. Some Hondas work the same way.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 4:00 AM / IP Logged  
I just did some terrible diagrams to point you in the right direction:-
ford_door.bmp
rikkimagg 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 5:27 AM / IP Logged  
Hi this is my daughter car. I´m still waiting for her to come home so I can check this. She is with her boyfriend I will go to day and check the wires, Straight when see comes home Bud when I put the alarm in the car I checkt the lock by domm lock the door and disable the light. And the driver locks are working fine. locking and opening with keys and the inner lock switch works fine. The aftermarket remote is already in the car and I connect the BLACK/ green to remote close wire and BLACK/ orange to remote open wire but like I said that dosent work I also try to connect it staight to body with test lamp be tween. that dosent work neither. Why cant I open and lock with remote like when I use the key. I mean like I turn the the key to open or lock something happen in lock. Like i can make it open with my remote bud not lock. I borrow lock from partsale To try to see how it works. 3 plugs are to open close and 2 are motor?    I know there are two plucks to the GM 1 blue and 1 green. This car are made in germany.
P.s
I´m not a specilist in car elictric more to motor hehe..(I know this are just common sense) I have done this before bud in toyota and mmc and that was not a proplem or you know that is more easyere than focus
rikkimagg 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 6:30 AM / IP Logged  
focus 2000 remote - Page 2 -- posted image.
this are the remote which I´m trying to yous
focus 2000 remote - Page 2 -- posted image.
this are the lock from the partsale which are the same in the car
rikkimagg 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 6:40 AM / IP Logged  
rikkimagg wrote:
Hi this is my daughter car. I´m still waiting for her to come home so I can check this. She is with her boyfriend I will go to day and check the wires, Straight when see comes home Bud when I put the alarm in the car I checkt the lock by domm lock the door and disable the light. And the driver locks are working fine. locking and opening with keys and the inner lock switch works fine. The aftermarket remote is already in the car and I connect the BLACK/ green to remote close wire and BLACK/ orange to remote open wire but like I said that dosent work I also try to connect it staight to body with test lamp be tween. that dosent work neither. Why cant I open and lock with remote like when I use the key. I mean like I turn the the key to open or lock something happen in lock. Like i can make it open with my remote bud not lock. I borrow lock from partsale To try to see how it works. 3 plugs are to open close and 2 are motor?    I know there are two plucks to the GM 1 blue and 1 green. This car are made in germany.
P.s
I´m not a specilist in car elictric more to motor hehe..(I know this are just common sense) I have done this before bud in toyota and mmc and that was not a proplem or you know that is more easyere than focus
I messing this up a again (BLACK/ green) to open and (BLACK/ orange) to close stupid me !
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 9:15 AM / IP Logged  
That diagram is unreadable!
How about listing the wire colours and their functions.
rikkimagg 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 10:07 AM / IP Logged  
try this one there are difrend ways to connect so you have to see the diagram I used the negative http://s1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/rikkimagg/?action=view¤t=8-4-2012012.jpg click on the image to make bigger!
I dont have scanner at home bud I can go to my work place to scann it if this are not readable !
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 10:25 AM / IP Logged  
Just copy the wiring list and colours from that diagram and post them, I'll do the rest.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,789
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2012 at 11:31 AM / IP Logged  
A picture of the GEM module with the connectors / wires would be ideal.  That is where you will be making all your connections.
Soldering is fun!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic