icon

trak my fleet

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jim hunter 
Silver - Posts: 351
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
hey has anybody here done any work for trak my fleet or ap global? i was emailed by a keith jones from there who said he got my info from this website and commisioned me to do some work for them and now
im trying to reach them about payment for work performed in april and am hitting dead ends on all my emails and contact numbers ihave and can find on their website, its almost like the company ceased to exist, im looking for any contct info for these companies anyone might have
thanks
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  
I had a similar email purportedly from someone in the US about 2 years ago.
I ignored it because the language was too stilted, no colloquialisms, definitely not someone speaking Queen's or President's English as a native, too many tells, it had to be a scam.
Did you not visit them, meet anyone? If they are a tracking company, why not approach any of the end-users you did work for as a sub-contractor, they must be paying on-going air time and so there must be a paper trail.
jim hunter 
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 5:35 PM / IP Logged  
everything looked on the up and up howie, official looking w.o. instructions and communication, faxed bill as instructed to canada ap global and have never heard from them, and now can reach no one via phone or email, i have tried calling enduser and hitting a wall there too the main contact number i have is no longer valid the main number is to a corporate office that the girl answering phone doesnt know who to dorect me to to inquire how to reacj trakmyfleet, this is a cluster love looking lke i got burned out of a days worth of time, only bright spot is no parts supplied but me except a couple relays, but everyone here be aware of these co if they contact you cause he found me thru here
jim hunter 
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 17, 2012 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
trak my fleet - Last Post -- posted image. trak my fleet - Last Post -- posted image.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2012 at 2:00 AM / IP Logged  
I agreer, we ought to have an alert system for this sort of thing since many of us are one man bands or part of small companies.
Maybe the moderators can arrange something as a warning.
prdjr165 
Copper - Posts: 293
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 19, 2012 at 4:23 AM / IP Logged  
I did a lot of work for AP Global,yes they are slow in paying thats why i stopped working for them.PM me i might have a phone number for you to try.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic