icon

nissan nv2500 remote starter

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dguertin 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: November 03, 2013 at 8:52 AM / IP Logged  
Fortin site does list this Van from 2011-2013. They list there EVO-ALL work with it. So I ordered one of these for my 2012. I tried posting on Idatalinks forum asking if their bypass would work with my year vehicle. They did not let it post. Pretty sad as it was just a simple question.
Hopefully I'm able to sell the new ADS-AL-CA with a USB programer on ebay or something.
smokeman1 
Platinum - Posts: 1,588
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 03, 2013 at 12:13 PM / IP Logged  
The ads-al(tb) should work for your vehicle. iDatalink does list the 2012 year model. Your EVO-ALL needs to be flashed with 4.07 firmware or better.
When all else fails, Read the Instructions
Support the12volt.com Make a Donation
dguertin 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 04, 2013 at 10:21 AM / IP Logged  
Ah okay.
I ordered a Compustar 1WAS-S and a EVO-ALL for this now. On fortins site it states that is sees the tach through the bus wires as I read it. Do I still need to find the trucks tack wire. I'm looking to wire it D2D if I get the right cables with it. The guy that I ordered it from said that I still need to find the trucks tach wire. Is that right? I thought that I don't need to wire the dashed wires if I'm D2D?
Thanks!
smokeman1 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 04, 2013 at 12:00 PM / IP Logged  
Won't know on the Tach until you try. Some modules do the Tach and some don't. I used a DB-ALL on a Jeep a couple of weeks ago and had to do the tach via a wire to the fuel injector.
dguertin 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 04, 2013 at 2:18 PM / IP Logged  
That makes sense. Thanks
smokeman1 
Posted: November 04, 2013 at 5:17 PM / IP Logged  
If remember right the Dodge Town & Country I did, the Tach was through the bypass. So sometimes yes, sometimes no.
dguertin 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  
Oh Update. As it turns out my 2012 NV2500 did not need a bypass at all.
mpe235 
Copper - Posts: 90
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 15, 2013 at 6:25 AM / IP Logged  
Depends on the trim level. The base model vans did not use an immobilizer. Easiest way to check is to remove the trim ring around the lock cylinder. If it doesn't have a black ring behind it then no immobilizer.
Nissan Master Tech.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic