the12volt.com spacer
icon

viper 4706v guide

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jnorris630 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2017 at 6:18 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote jnorris630
I want to install the 4706v on a 93 silverado. Not sure what wires are for the lock. I do not believe the uploaded diagram shows this. Thanks
John
jnorris
matthewwanderso 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2017 at 8:01 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote matthewwanderso
Hey guys new here. Have electrical experience. Industrial electrician by trade IBEW760. Not completely dumb with electric. But control work is not my favorite.
I'm using a viper 4706v on an 05 Avalanche.
Do I actually need H4 and H5 and where do I put the when armed output H6?
And would I be right to assume that I do not need the door lock or the 24 pin auxiliary shut down harness since I'm using D2D?
I may be way wrong but my thinking is with the dball2 you lose a whole lot of the connections that have to be made because it is made through the data port and told to do it by the computer.
matthewwanderso 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2017 at 8:03 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote matthewwanderso
And I apologize in advance if I put this in the wrong place. I've been staring at Pages all weekend long trying to figure out do I use relays do I not do I use diodes do I not do I need half of the wires in this kit the way it looks I'm thinking I need about 8 connections and I probably have about 50 wires.
Page of 2

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic