the12volt.com spacer
icon

2019 GMC 1500 PTS, CompuStar 7200 Remote Programming

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bat9905 
Copper - Posts: 131
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2023 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bat9905
2 issues with a compustar 7200/ T13
remote on gmc 1500. Can’t seem to cycle ign on/5 times with pts to program remotes. Programming instructions suggest hitting pts button twice, however ign will not cycle on unless I hold it for 5 sec.
Second issue no park light flash when arming and disarming.
I used cn 5 green w white 250 ma output to Bcm white connector pin 22 green w grey
Thanks for any help
bat9905
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,427
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2023 at 11:57 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote chev104275
If you can't get the Ignition to cycle fast enough using the start button. I would use a fused jumper and power the ignition Maunally to simulate the button presses. I have a setup with an inline switch to do this easier.
Parking Lights -     Green/Gray     -     BCM under driver dash, white 26 pin plug, pin 22   Did you test this with a meter? To make sure you had the correct wire?
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
bat9905 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 16, 2023 at 2:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bat9905
Thank you i will try that ign jumper. ill meter the parking light wire.
bat9905
silvercivicsir 
Copper - Posts: 403
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2023 at 10:08 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote silvercivicsir
or you try, ignition on, off and brake three times, and then press lock... or put the truck in netural, and try cycling the ing on/off 5 times and then press lock. *(this works for hondas, never tried with a chev)*
bat9905 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2023 at 4:29 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote bat9905
Ok so got the remotes programmed as trivial as it’s sounds. Local tech told me to start vehicle, shut off, restart, and then hit brake 5 times and hit lock lock button on each remote. That worked but seemed strange since it seems to be same as Ign on cycle. I confirmed parking light wire goes to ground when switch is on with meter. Still no flash though. I wonder if there is an option to program this in cm 7200 controller. Has anyone had issues with proximity locks option?
bat9905

If you wish to post a reply to this topic, you must first login.
If you are not already registered, you must first register.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic