icon

Audiobahn Immortal Series

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  

umm...it wasnt in the same car with the same setup.  That'll affect everything.

I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
sbrock 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 10:52 PM / IP Logged  
your right but it still my opinion that the immortal is the better sub for the money do you think the W& or any sub at that can out do the DD 9500 series subs in spl
MBZ oe 
Silver - Posts: 385
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 11:04 PM / IP Logged  

Has anyone seen a Cerwin Vega Stroker in action? A friend sells the and they look pretty bad-ass. And I know from experience at home the CV's will pound forever. I have 2 CV RE30 12's that are about 12 years old and still sound like new and will definitely piss off tyhe neighbors.

A

boom, boom, boom boom....
sbrock 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 11:07 PM / IP Logged  
the strokers are sort of old school but I have heard them and yes they definitely hit hard they are an excellent sub for SPL they handle a whole lot of power
speedwayaudio1 
Silver - Posts: 879
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2004 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  
Well opinions are like butt holes, everbodys got one. I think people should use the gear that they like and not what's popular. I run amps that people say suck , but i think they work very well. I sell stuff to, and I don't get many returns on "boss" products or pyrimid for that matter. logic also sells well. I say if you like audiobahn run it. if you like JL run it. if you like boss run it. if you like RF run it. I have seen kids bring in RF, and kicker, and JL subs that were fried to. any brand can take a dump. If your abuseing the sub sooner or latter it's gonna burn. and so what thats what it's for crank'm up and let'm rip.
Big Dave
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2004 at 4:40 PM / IP Logged  
Well ,you dont really gain that much more spl if you push a sub over its limits really ,so its pretty pointless to just add 50 or more watts to a sub just to gain that little amount of volume ,unless you like to replace subs alot.
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic