icon

making sub box

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
superstreet786 
Silver - Posts: 339
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 12:08 PM / IP Logged  
haha very good advice DYohn but back to the point... id use "Beats the Nail" on all crack and corners and use it to seal everything then drill tons and tons of screws in there but pre-drill holes first. 
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
1 Lightning Audio S2.600.2 Amp
2 Lightning Audio 12" Subs
1 Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap
BangBang 
Silver - Posts: 287
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
DYohn wrote:

Volfenhag subs, eh?  Put them into the OEM cardboard box they came in and seal with masking tape.  Jab repeatedly with a long phillips head screwdriver.  Make sure the screwdriver penetrates all the way through the cardboard on both sides.  If you encounter resistance, you have hit the woofer magnet and must reorient your strike.  After 20 to 30 punctures, wire the subs in series and plug them into the 120V wall outlet in your garage.  Enjoy the smoke.  Unplug and toss entire assembly into the garbage can.  Buy good quality subs and start over.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Sure no problem. Its all fun and games.

Dont hate,    MasterBate!

retard. WUt system you running on?

DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 3:05 PM / IP Logged  
You really want to know?  In my Lincoln LS (my every day driver) I am running a Nakamichi MD95z dual DIN CD changer plus minidisk head with outboard DAC and pre-amp, a JBL GT45z crossover, a Carver XA-28 center channel processor,  a Nak 2004 amp for the mains, a Planet Audio Saturn (forget which model) amp for the center channels and rear fill tweets, a PPI DCX 500.1 sub amp, a McIntosh MCC 302 amp for front bass fill, a set of SEAS Lotus L5502 comps up front, a set of JL Audio XR570 5"X7" coaxials for rear mains, a pair of Coustic Power Logic HT405 for center channels, two SEAS L001-06 tweets for rear fill, one Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 in custom built sealed enclosure for sub, and two Scan Speak 18W 7" woofers in custom built kick panels for front bass fill.  I also have a cellular phone interface from Sony/Ericsson.
superstreet786 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 3:12 PM / IP Logged  
BangBang dont ever ask the bigger names on the forum to compete systems with you cuz trust me we all got huge ones.  The reason people dis on Volfenhag is because theres a reason theyre so cheap and thats because theyre crap.  People buy them because theyre cheap but theres no quality in them..
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2004 at 4:05 PM / IP Logged  
And I might add my RTA says the system is flat from 20Hz to 30KHz, and -3db at 16 Hz without outboard EQ or signal processing.  Gotta love those SEAS.
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 1:03 AM / IP Logged  

is that it? is that all u got? in your car?

lolz

"BangBang dont ever ask the bigger names on the forum to compete systems with you cuz trust me we all got huge ones.  The reason people dis on Volfenhag is because theres a reason theyre so cheap and thats because theyre crap.  People buy them because theyre cheap but theres no quality in them.."
and? who's trunk is that sh*t going into? who am i trying to please you or me?

Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 1:10 AM / IP Logged  
making sub box - Page 2 -- posted image.I love it....
If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
superstreet786 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 3:20 AM / IP Logged  
BangBang I aint tryin to fight with you im just tellin u to watch what u say especially when you got a piece of sh*t system
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 3:59 AM / IP Logged  
my system rocks. yours the piece of sh*t you f**ken n****r. faggot a***ole go eat a big ass f**ken c**k bitch ass white fat ass mother f**ker. f**k you !
i dont give a f**k wut u bitch ass'z say about my system all u foos being haters . just cuz my sh*t hallz ass.
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 4:01 AM / IP Logged  
Try  reading the name of the topic and see if u can answer and stay on the topic. f**ken retarded white niggahz from nowhere and shietz! fukin online bangers and shietz
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic