icon

making sub box

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
BangBang 
Silver - Posts: 287
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 4:04 AM / IP Logged  

f**ken Lightning audio nub. on 56k fag who still lives with his mom.

does ligtning audio have f**ken cd drives or f**ken  dvd players. f**ken more RON!! lmao f**ken nub maybe we should meet up some where. and bring your car and ur "tight" ass ride. SO i can f**ken strip that sh*t. and f**ken shove it up your buttt!

Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 4:14 AM / IP Logged  

making sub box - Page 3 -- posted image. 

If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
Clean Install 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 4:20 AM / IP Logged  

its ok bangbang if you want to put some of those vof. in your acura more power to you, its upto you nothing anyone says should make a difference, maybe you will have a good experince with them, others may have not had such a good experince....who knows....I was going to buy those same subs once at a pawn shop just to see how the sound....i thought that they were just huge and not very spendy...I still have not ever heard them....

DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 8:25 AM / IP Logged  
Well Bang Bang, you have confirmed my suspicions that you are about 12 years old mentally and probably not past the 6th grade intellectually.  You don't know how to speak to other people, and certainly don't know how to listen to them.  I've tried to help you and tried to have a little fun with you, but you obviously don't have the maturity nor the intellectual capacity to handle either.  You'll not get another answer from me to any of your posts, and I hope from no one else who knows what they're doing either.  Please go Bang somewhere else.
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 9:25 AM / IP Logged  
Dude, BangBang Needs to relax a little. He was just messing around with you, same way I was messing around with the tread about the best box for audiobahn subs. We poke fun at stuff like that because its funny, not because we wanna hurt someones feelings (unless they are running sony, then they deserve it :) ). This forum doesnt need that kinda profanity flying around like that. I mean to drop the ocasional f bomb or say sh*t ever now and again is one thing but, I counted like 7 f bombs in the post at the top of the page, and I dont know how many other ones before hand. Like learn to relax before you write a message and trying to go head to head with an established member like that is just stupid. Listen to what people are telling you, they arent going to say something just for the sake of saying it, 99% of the time guys like DYohn are right and the one percent of the times they arent right someone like Forbidden will say something about it. Now play nice
superstreet786 
Silver - Posts: 339
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 3:57 PM / IP Logged  
BangBang I have cable internet and i live with one of my buddies but anyways thats besides the point... you need to grow up a bit and take a little constructed criticism.  People say stuff about your subs because the quality of those have been known to be bad so like Clean Install says maybe your experience was better but somehow I doubt it.  And I dont have a tight ass right, just system... so maybe that clears things up a bit
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
1 Lightning Audio S2.600.2 Amp
2 Lightning Audio 12" Subs
1 Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap
superstreet786 
Silver - Posts: 339
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 3:57 PM / IP Logged  
right = ride
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
1 Lightning Audio S2.600.2 Amp
2 Lightning Audio 12" Subs
1 Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 11:25 PM / IP Logged  

superstreet786 wrote:
BangBang I have cable internet and i live with one of my buddies but anyways thats besides the point... you need to grow up a bit and take a little constructed criticism.  People say stuff about your subs because the quality of those have been known to be bad so like Clean Install says maybe your experience was better but somehow I doubt it.  And I dont have a tight ass right, just system... so maybe that clears things up a bit

SYstem my f**ken a hole mother f**ker. f**k you and ur f**ken system does that sh*t make you f**ken smarter and richer and successful in life u f**ken niggah ! go stick that snobbbish atitude of yours in ur dead moms ass . CUz shez a f**ken a bitch you gay fag who lives with your guy friends you f**ken a hole. I didn't post this topic so u could bring your f**kEN pig nose in here and talk sh*t. THIS topic was never about f**ken SONY"z it was about making a sub box for a f**ken 12" sub woofers.    YOUr the f**ken white p***k who stuck your redneck in this f**ken topic and started talking mad sh*t. YOU ACT LIKE YOU NEVER FUKCEN BOUGHT SONY'z before.. OR other wise. SAMe sh*t here you f**ken Hitler mother f**ker.   THey were affordable and they work grreeat now. SO you should JUSt shut the f**k up, and if u got sh*t to talk about try f**ken saying dat sh*t to mah face instead of talking online and sh*t.

AGAIn, you wanna meet up somehwere?
f**k you and your f**ken whole crew. ! you f**ken niggah \
and again you dont bang so you should STFU you f**ken P. i . G.

BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 11:27 PM / IP Logged  

You got better shiet to do ?

THEN y the f**k you reading abou tthis shiet!?!

Clean Install 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 11:36 PM / IP Logged  
BangBang wrote:

[  THey were affordable and they work grreeat now.

glad to hear that they are working great now....making sub box - Page 3 -- posted image.

Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic