icon

making sub box

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
superstreet786 
Silver - Posts: 339
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2004 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
omg chill out man your going crazy.  Yea ive bought sony and thats why i have my opinion on them.  My moms alive and well also so chill out and maybe people will like you better... doubtful after this discussion but maybe
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
1 Lightning Audio S2.600.2 Amp
2 Lightning Audio 12" Subs
1 Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap
BangBang 
Silver - Posts: 287
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 12:28 AM / IP Logged  
CLEAN INSTALL wrote:
BangBang wrote:

[  THey were affordable and they work grreeat now.

glad to hear that they are working great now....making sub box - Page 4 -- posted image.

PEOPLE WRITING sh*t LIKe this is no problem its good to hear you say sh*t like that

thanx

but wen you start talking sh*t about my sh*t i'll f**ken f**ken kick your ass mother f**ker.

if its ur opinion u fag then keep it to your self. u think i appreciate you clowning on my sh*t.

mother f**ker?

BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 12:31 AM / IP Logged  

you show some respect for my system i have no problem .

u start talking sh*t about the sh*t i bought is a f**ken huge ass f**ken problem!

Try to understand my f**ken situation mother f**ker.

YOU f**ken ass hole.! pig mother f**ker. ! you f**ken hater! u f**ken redneck nazi mother f**ker. f**k you and your f**ken CAR .

CHECK out my other posts before this.. TELL ME IF U SEE SOMEONE CLOWNING ON MY SONY"z ?

OR DO THE MOTHER f**kERS suggest that i change it.?

THERES A HUGE f**kEN DIFference wen u suggest me to change the sonyz

and wen ur just f**ken Talking sh*t like your the f**ken Master and f**ken Best at car system mother f**ker!

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 12:41 AM / IP Logged  
Dude, seriously chill out with language, someone just may come up and ban you for it. I for one do not appreciate it at all. You have offered some advice to the site and learned a ton as well, it would be a shame to see you banned to the land of other forums when there is still so much for you to learn. Sometimes some of us poke fun at things like Bose, Sony, Infinity Factory, Volfenhag etc, but some of us can also express an opinion based on fact. The fact here is that the language is pretty downright nasty and has no business being on a good forum like this. The fact is that you responded to something that really ticked you off. The fact is that some of us will help you work with the vast dilemnas that you will encounter with any type of audio problem. (you seem to have lots - no worries though). The fact is that even if you have garbage subs (couldn't resist - sorry) we will still help you to make them work to the best of their abilities. If those subs were all you can afford, so be it, let's get them to work for you. Now let's back back on topic please. How are you making out with the box?
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 12:49 AM / IP Logged  

I agree

completly with Rob....

If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 3:25 AM / IP Logged  

forbidden wrote:
Dude, seriously chill out with language, someone just may come up and ban you for it. I for one do not appreciate it at all. You have offered some advice to the site and learned a ton as well, it would be a shame to see you banned to the land of other forums when there is still so much for you to learn. Sometimes some of us poke fun at things like Bose, Sony, Infinity Factory, Volfenhag etc, but some of us can also express an opinion based on fact. The fact here is that the language is pretty downright nasty and has no business being on a good forum like this. The fact is that you responded to something that really ticked you off. The fact is that some of us will help you work with the vast dilemnas that you will encounter with any type of audio problem. (you seem to have lots - no worries though). The fact is that even if you have garbage subs (couldn't resist - sorry) we will still help you to make them work to the best of their abilities. If those subs were all you can afford, so be it, let's get them to work for you. Now let's back back on topic please. How are you making out with the box?

i have started yet not sure wut to buy at home depot. and dont know wut the dimensions shoould be.

BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 3:27 AM / IP Logged  
i dont need any comments from superstreet786.
stick with the topic plz!
superstreet786 
Silver - Posts: 339
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 4:42 AM / IP Logged  
Well im glad this is all settled and to make it clear... i wasnt the only one makin little jokes about Volfenhag
---- 1996 Chevy S10 ----
1 Lightning Audio S2.600.2 Amp
2 Lightning Audio 12" Subs
1 Lightning Audio 1 Farad Cap
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 8:31 AM / IP Logged  

Ok Your shopping list should include the following

1sheet of 3/4" MDF

Wood Glue

Screws(if you have an air nailer, Brad nails)

Whatever you wanna cover the box in (ie carpet, vinyl, whatever.)

If you want to use carpet then you need some type of spray adhesive.

Did you ever figure out how much airspace you need for those subs? I Kinda need to know so I can tell you dimensions. Get back to me and we'll get you straitened out, but if I see one more * in your post on this tread im not gonna do anything for you because that was just childish.

BangBang 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged  
CLEAN INSTALL wrote:

well I just looked at a website woofersetc. and it said that the recommended sealed enclosure size is 1.25 cubic feet...

ok thanx sorry aabout  that sir.

Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic